Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Review] [Asianfanfics] Music Rock High School


Here a Review of this story written by my friends ;) I have nothing to review yet,so I review this first.Here is the link


My first thinking while reading this story was , my friend had such a amazing thinking for story. Just that she need to improve on her grammar,past tense and present tense.But still , you'll be able to understand what she's writing about.Don't worry ^-^

This story contain total of 29 chapter.It was short but yet nice story.Just that I think she should write it more to let it seem more like a drama. Maybe she should add thing like one of the member betray them and went to join the Queenkas instead,love life become complicated. For me, I will be curious what will happen to them after they become Seoul most famous girl and boy rock band.What is their dream?Become a singer together or just an band? As for betray and love life complication are normal in life, so by adding in all this,will make the story more fun.

What will happen to the Queenkas?Forever been bully in school? Donghyun and Sara, how will their love life been like? I was really curious about this the most. But still I suggest you'll to read this story, and other story written by this author.She have amazing story ;)

My suggestion : Maybe she should add in those dramatic scene to this story or she should make a sequel ? Just my thinking thou. Support this writer by visiting her asianfanfics profile to comment and sub to her both story.Her other story are about Teen Top , title "The Badass Kingkas" ^-^

Here is her profile


My rate for this story : 8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment