Monday, November 7, 2011

[Dairy] We Need Freedom!



I guess everyone need freedom right?Everyone,yes everyone.Everyone that exist in this world,no matter how old are you we need freedom..We just got to admit it.

I bet there're many teenager that lack freedom given from their parent.I'm one of those teenager too.Sometime I felt that I have freedom,while the next moment I felt that I don't any freedom at all. My parent always are the reason why I felt I have no freedom.

There was one rule made by my dad for me since young.He always told me with a gangster tone , "You can't talk to guy.You can't trust them.Did you hang out with guy before?You got talk to guy before in school?"

I'm really sensitive to this question , "Girl or Guy?" . To me,this word is a form of showing that my parent don't trust me.

And I find it really weird.Damn weird.Who in earth won't talk to a guy in school?Can't I even ask them question or just a small chat?I do chat and hang out with them.Whenever my dad ask, "You go out with who?" I know he's trying to dig some information from me.I was thinking , 'If you want to know is guy or girl,can just ask.Don't need ask I go with who.'

I everytime reason with my dad that why I can't talk or hang out with guy.I know he was scare that I been cheat by guy all that..But come on,who were want to cheat me?A ugly girl,no one will want to cheat me.And those guy friend,I know how they're like.I only hang out with those that I know them for many year and are close with.

I been seriously angry with him yesterday..Just because one friend tell me that there's some shop that looking for worker at City Sqaure Mall,I tell my dad I'm going find job at there.He suddenly ask AGAIN whether that friend is guy or girl that say it.I say is a guy,than he say what don't believe guy easily.I reason with him that guy is my classmate and he also not going with us.I'm going with friend.

Is really too what.Unreasonable.My parent keep looking from bedroom what I doing when I was on net.Is like I have no freedom.Whenever I go out,my dad will call like every hour to check where I was.Whenever I go out with friend,he will ask with who and what time go out and till what time come back.Yes,I have all the freedom I want.But there's this invisible string that tie me to my house.

What I trying to say is that my parent does give me freedom but did not give me the real freedom that I want.Do you know that my dad don't even allow me to go downstair of house to buy thing all that?It was really weird.I don't know why too.My parent always peep on what I doing,I know they're caring but it give us a feeling of they do not trust us.

Think,if you're me.One hour,one call from your dad..How will you react? He always ask me question that really can't take it.Have you eat? (At the middle of night) You go where?You with who? All this question...I really can't type out how I felt.Is like...My parent don't trust me.

They don't support me,yet don't trust me.I can't even choose what I want to eat all this.My dad bought food,I want to eat it later.Yet,he keep ask me to go and eat it..All of it! I even walk to kitchen , he will ask "Where you going?" .

Many of you might think this is a love from parent,but to me,is a stress.A love that I hope I don't get. Honestly,I prefer been alone and no one care about me. I have hate my dad since I was young. Before I was born into this world,my dad have told my mom to get rid of me..It was my grandma who told my mom not to get rid of me.I have been told by my Grandma about this.Since than,I can't really get along with my dad well.I hardly even talk when I was at home.I can't do what I want.I share a room with my family.Every action of mine,they can see.Right now my mom are peeping on me from bedroom.

Whenever I return home,I felt stress and feel like running away.

What is freedom?

To me,freedom is doing thing that I want without anyone caring.Because I know what I'm doing.I have been taking care of myself since 8 year old.No matter is cooking for myself or what.I have always been alone since 8 year old.From than,I have slowly mature.So I hoping that my parent can trust me in doing thing that're right.

I guess there're many of teenager having this problem from parent right?A advise for you all.

What they want to say,just listen.If you think what they say are correct,than take it as advise.But never lose your freedom,it's your life,you decided for yourselves.Never let anyone decided your life for you,not even parent.Do what you like,of course not those bad thing.If your parent don't support you or understand you,talk to them in a serious way.Open your heart to them and let them know what you really think.

I have open my heart slightly toward my dad as there was once a honest talking between both of us.I cried while telling him all my feeling about how I felt toward them and he say out his thinking too. But than,I still really can't get along with my family.We have family problem.I hardly talk to them.

This is just my life.I'm trying to tell everyone how my life is through this post.No offence to anyone.If you think I'm been bad to post about this,I have nothing to say.But ask yourself before you judge me, Don't ever tell me that no teenager hate their family.YOU once hate it too.Don't lie to your feeling. I'm sure there's many other teenager have more worse life than me,I just want to let people know that you're not alone in this world.We all,are supporting you.

This is my little world.The little world that contain only me.My life,my choice.

P.S. Tell me your story about your life too. Comment on this post to let me know.Share it with me ^-^ Never be afraid of this life,we should face it all together. Comment,spread it and follow me on this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment