It was now 10pm+ in Singapore..Was not in a good mood today.I felt tired emotionally.Aish..Whatever..
Right now,I'm hungry..ㅠㅠㅠ I was thinking should I eat at this late hour?Or should I not?Was drinking banana milk while typing. ~ Maybe I should drink the whole 1 lites of banana milk to make myself full? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ! Just joking ~ :)
Had finally finish recording for JaLs'M new cover [Rania-Masquerade .English Version] with my group member at JiaJia's house.The part where we sing together was all our favourite part in that cover because we all agree that we sound like choir.Hahahas! ~ Really had fun recording a song together with my friend! We spend about 3 hour recording? I guess so... ^-^ ~
The new cover will be post up on JaLs'M official youtube once it's done edited by JaLs'M leader , Sakura ~ Hope to hear the cover soon.Hopefully we will be more in tune this time? Hope so..Hear it without background music,we sound fine but we might have lots of out of tune when background music was added. Who know?
I was currently learning [Baby Soul - No Better Than A Stranger / Less Than A Stranger] , hopefully will be able to post up to youtube soon? I guess? Do I still feel hungry now? ... No? Yes? I don't know! T.T
Check out JaLs'M official Youtube !
Don't forgot to check out mine too ! ~ ^-^

No comments:
Post a Comment