Sunday, December 25, 2011

[Dairy] Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Jesus ^-^ 

메리크리스마스 ~!

I never celebrate Christmas since young so I don't know how it's like but it's okay. I have my own life that're different from other. Yes,I'm keeping to myself again. Sometime I just need new life and new people around me .I will get tired or bored around same thing over and over again.

I just having a depress feeling about something which I can't say. Sorry if you had enough of my up and down mood. If you can't take it,I got to tell you,either you choose to leave me or carry on take it .I seem selfish but if you can't accept me for who I am,are you even my friend? Think about it.
Sometime I felt that I'm always the reason that make friend fight all that,because of my up and down emotional.I once even think of leaving them and keep to myself as I seem like a trouble marker.But it's all in the past. I just need them to give me a break and let me get out of their life for few day or week and after that I will return to the same person again. I need personal space to clear my mind.

I just wrote finish a lyrics call "Winter Crush" . I'm thinking that since it's Christmas,I bet there're many people that're single and I bet they will felt upset so I try to get the feeling and write it out. I find it still okay just that it seem mystery and hard to understand but it's okay since lyrics are meant to be a secret and it's meant to be the more hard to understand,the more deeper the meaning is.

I only know how to write ballad song so I guess I really love ballad song than fast song even I will felt more passion when it come to fast song because can dance.LOL!..

Oh my great god. I haven't even choose a song for audition..Yesterday family at home,today brother at home. I need to record and hear my own voice but don't know why when I'm not alone at home I can't do it. Maybe I will try it later. Molla.. I still got to prepare a dance. Just in case. Better be in case than sorry. That what I always think that why I always have in case something happen! ㅎㅎㅎ! I know I sound like a grandma! Say till grandma,I wonder is my grandma feeling better now.. :( 

Oh! It's lunch time now! But I'm not going to eat lunch ~ It been few week since I never eat lunch because I don't felt hungry at all. Oh my god..I add 1kg! Now 33kg..ㅠㅠㅠ..I'm so heavy. When is the boots going to reach!! I bet it's either tomorrow or the day after >.< Black boots! Oh my god! I'm excited to try it on~ So I can wash the pink high-top sneaker..I never wash it since I bought it! Because I don't want to wear slipper to go out so I keep wear it and no chance to wash it..

Aww..I'm sad ... "Once You Turn Around To Me Once?" that story it been day since I update and yesterday I update but than there's less comment and lost one subscriber and there's no add in subscriber! Everytime I update,there will be a add..Now still at 95 subscriber..ㅠ__ㅠ

Here is the link! Check it out whoever reading this ever you're stranger~! 


Thanks you! Please check out this blog everyday for new post and and!! Comment even you're stranger or whoever reading this or whatever! If you want to be silent reader,it's okay too :) I'm already happy that you read it :) Thanks you silent person  and thanks you the two silent follower who I don't know is who ^-^ ~ 

Thinking should I bold all the word so it will be easier to read but brush it off with the thought ~ 



Life isn't a fairytale even we all wish it was.Come back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment