Wednesday, December 21, 2011

[Dairy] Sick?



I think I'm sick...Not those really sick...Maybe going to get a flu.Or maybe is just from stress and depress.I guess I'm going to be fine by tomorrow expect for Sore Throat. My throat seem really dry..I think going to buy some herbal to boil and drink it. Hopefully it will get better..

Was laying down on bed to do some reading on a new novel I bought few day ago along with some music. Was enjoying the peace (but it's too hot! I need some air conditional please ... ) but than my dad come home and my house was cover in noise.He keep asking question and talk.I have a habit which is when I was reading or listen music,I don't like people talk to me if not I will become bad temper.Plus when I was sick,I like to be in a quiet surrounding.

Was feeling better after eating a chinese medi.I hate been sick and weak because I need to eat medi.Yes,like a kids but I hate to eat it.No matter is sweet or bitter.I always avoid eating it when I'm sick if I can. If really seriously,I will force myself to eat it no matter what with a sweet. (ROFL!)


Was listening to song now and I try to sing , I find my own voice have no "character". Is like normal voice on a flat path. Like not thin or thick , is like .... Oh my god.I can't say it.Is really seriously..Woah.I need work on it. 

NEWs!! I'm getting fatter! I felt it! Time for me to exercise and eat less! Just like last time,I have no like in food and find it annoying need to eat every meal , I'm going back! Woah~ Excited! Okay it's weird but I hate food last time just like how I hate to shower! Hahahahas! Yes! I'm a lazy girl! Even my mom told me today , "Once you lay on bed,you confirm don't get up.Just like a pig.See! Your sleeping position like pig also! No wonder your chinese zodiac is pig!" 


And I goes like , "Like hell that my chiense zodiac is pig! I'm not a 1995! I'm a mouse! Just that I born before Chinese New Year does not mean I'm not a 1996!!" 

LOLL!! I know we both seem like friend than mother-daughter but I like it that way. Okay hell ya,I'm going to work on my height,look,figure and skill! 2012! Look forward to the new me!

2012 will going to be a stressful year for me as I'm going to have 'N' Level ... ㅠㅠㅠ And! I'm going to find a work for 7 day right after my birthday. I need money. I need it!! I hope the sky will have drop down money but I know that nothing great come without hard work :)

I'm addicted to blogging right now.I can't live a day without blogging out. I don't know if anyone reading as I don't see any comment ... But it's okay.It's like a public dairy of mine :) 


If anyone reading!! Please follow me and comment!! I want to chat! I'm bored like hell..Till tomorrow than~ I still have lots to post but I afraid it will be too long like yesterday..



P.S 

Dear grandma,please get well soon! I have too much pride that why I don't visit you...Please get well from operation soon and sorry for my stupid pride.My mouth always say thing that I don't meant it by my heart :( 

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry , i stalk every post . Haha XD ~ Ahhh suddenly i feel like writing dairy too XD ! , ~~ Hope your Grandma Get well soon ! (Y) -Prays-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jia : Hahahas! Thanks for stalking it~ Go create one and I will stalk and comment on every post! Gogo~ Thanks you >.< I hope she get well soon..She already 76 year old..I think so..

    ReplyDelete