Thursday, December 22, 2011

[Dairy] I'm Hong Young Gi Fan!



I'm back again as I promise~ ㅋㅋㅋ See the main picture ! *scream* Oh my god don't you find that picture cute?! Hong Young Gi and ..... Okay I don't know who is that guy but I think they're a couple?Or maybe her ex-boyfriend? Okay whatever! I just know he's a Ulzzang too.I just find that picture really cute and fairytale like~ I'm a fan of Hong Young Gi and this picture is totally my favourite! So cute!! Like princess and prince~ Okay should stop my fangirl mode >.< 

So so ~ I was really tired just now ... Energy all use up but all I did was sit down,search for Ulzzang picture which search over 150 picture for picture that people request. Is tiring but I felt happy after complete each request. I felt that I'm doing a good deed by helping them.Since it only waste a bit of my time to help them,it's worth it~ I like to see people smile or happy typing that why I want to help them ~ It's fun too as I learn a lot about each Ulzzang while at the same time helping them. ^-^~ 

It been 3 day since I last update "Won't You Turn Around To Me Once?" . I was thinking the story line plus I don't have any mood to write as I not feeling well. But well,just think of a crazy scene which is really funny and I don't know should I try it for first time since I never wrote ONE funny scene BEFORE. Can you believe it? The whole story is like depress. Oh man.. I should try something new this time. *Note to myself to update tomorrow*  

I can't believe it that last night I was singing and keep listening to MyName-Message.BUT! Today I never listen.I just like the first part which is "Yalalalala!" Like chipmunk! LOL! Hardly listen to their song but I bet they're a great group ^-^ 

Today I keep replay C-REAL-No No No No No ! ~ Finally! After a long time,I can at LEAST know which is which member and as a rookie,their song and skill are really great.They have talent and have the potential to make it to the top in the future. C-REAL fighting! I love chemi's voice~ She's the main vocal while I super duper love Re Dee's rapping skill ! Her voice was really unique and suit for rapping~ For no reason,I'm attract to her rapping. Rapping really request a unique voice .Really. No joke.Everyone can rap but not everyone are suitable for rapping. Same goes to singing and dancing. 

For this week my addicted song chart are! 

1.C-REAL-No No No No No
2.Boyfriend-Little By Little
3.SNSD Tiffany-By Myself 

YES! I'm officially addicted to this 3 song . Can you believe it? I can one day only keep listening to this 3 song. Yes, no other song.Only this 3 song keep replaying and replaying. I don't know why , I just love this 3 song. I just love Tiffany's great and emotional vocal ! I just love the meaning of the lyrics of "Little By Little" and I freaking love C-REAL 's voice! ~ 

Oh yes,all I talk now are music and story and picture..Tomorrow going early celebrate Xmas with my friend by having a little party and going to Ice-Skating! Yes! ~ Ice-Skating~~ Going cook tomorrow..I hope my kitchen nothing will went wrong.. >.< 

Oh ya and ... Oh what I going to say? Great..I have poor memory!! Oh!! I remember!! Weight!! Ha.. 

Today went to buy weight measurement and guess what? From 34kg to 32kg ... I was still scare that I will add weight as I did not do sport now a day plus I eat alot. But .... Instead of gaining weight, I loose weight?! Somemore 2kg at one go?! I mean ... I'm happy that I'm lighter , is just that I find it weird why I loose weight while my waist did not get smaller.Hmm...Got to do some research~ Reseacher are here! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ!! 

Anyway ~~ 

Happy Lantern Festival !! 



I can't rotate it! Never mind,guys,let turn our head to side ! ㅋㅋㅋ! Joking! Sorry ㅠㅠㅠ 
Cook by my mom~ Look tasty right?My mom is a great cook! Really,among all food from outside to home,I choose her cook. I don't like to eat outside food which I don't know why too.

I finish it this whole bowl in one minute alone! Amazing right?! This prove that I really love rice cake no matter is Korean or Chinese or Japanese one~ 

That all! Bye Bye!! *Scream once again* The top picture!! OMG! LOLL!! 

I'm Hong Young Gi Fans! 

4 comments:

  1. T^T my mum didn't cook that :( ~~~ LOL XD
    Kim Shin Yeong Fans *SCREAMS* XDDD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..Ask your mom cook it next time :) Hahas XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. .,i think that boy is gwak min jun

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous Really? Thanks for telling me ~ :D

    ReplyDelete