Sunday, December 18, 2011

[Dairy] Ice-Skating With Friend



Was been lazy to post....Still got to force myself to post it!


Yesterday was GeokTeng birthday and on that day we went for Ice-Skating at Kallang Leisure Park! 
Was really really hard...Many people there and many of them skate like pro! *cry* 
After two hour,I only got to learn how to walk on the ice without holding anything..
I have fall 6 time! And today my whole body ache yet I still going for Ice-Skating next week? I guess ~ 

During Ice-Skating,lots of thing running in my mind and I finally figure something after I fall so many time.
When I fall,I felt happy and I stand up by my own everytime I fall.
And I finally understand that in life,there's always time we fall..It's just up to us whether we want to stay on the ground or we stand up by ourselves once again. 

I told myself,no matter how many time I fall for my dream,I must not give up.If I give up,nothing will happen but if I stand up again,try and try again and again.Maybe there's a chance that there will be there after I keep trying without giving up. Just like how I at first don't even can walk on the ice without holding anything but than with confident and the mind of wanting to reach the goal I set for myself.
My hand let go off the bar and I start to balance myself and tell myself with all cost I got to learn how to skate even I will keep fall.

The moments I fall,I felt that I can do it if I don't give up and I stand up on my own and really I did it.I can at least walk on the ice without holding anything.Step by step,hopefully I can skate. 

And step by step,hopefully,I can reach my dream even I will hurt myself and got to give up something.

Anyway! For those that want to go for Ice-Skating.Here is the information! 

How to get there ? 

A : Take a MRT and get off at Stadium station. There is a sign telling you where to walk to Kallang Leisure Park. And later you will saw a colour shopping mall and there it's! Take a lift to level 3.

Fee of Entry and renting of shoe? 

A: Entry fee is $14 for adults for 2 hour. $13 for student for 2 hour (If you want a student ticket,you need to show them your student pass/enlinkz card.And tell them , "I will like to have a Student Ticket".) The renting of shoe is $3.50 per pair and the fee will be added during you pay for entry fee at the counter.For gloves,I suggest you bought your own gloves. 

P.S. Remember only skate for 2 hour for please check your timing! If overtime,I think there will be a overtime fee needed to pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment