Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Dairy] Idol That Inspire Me?



It was about going to be 11pm right now and I finally start to blog..Was a bit busy this morning . I can't get my voice right. It was not in good condition today so after practice for about 2 hour plus non-stop,my throat start to hurt and I did a research,they say you must rest every 15 minute for vocal practice. So I rest and watch SNSD Hello Baby and than listen song. Off computer and lay on bed to listen song to inspire myself once again. I need to recharge myself. And than on computer and went to update story. I can't believe it that I update two chapter today...I can't believe myself!! 

Anyway! Listen to this song!! I was addicted! The lyrics are so nice >.< 



Was really tired today. Molla.. Just felt tired. Once again thinking whether I can reach my dream ..Always stress and cry for my dream but this does not make me wanting to give up. Which I don't know why I don't feel like giving up. Even I did think about it, it's just a rush thought and never serious about it. There's always something holding me to this place and telling me no matter what can't give up because if I did I will miss out the thing I love which is singing and standing on stage. 

Really fear for next year JYP & Alpha Audition 2012 even I kown I won't get in,I will still get neavous. I tell myself today during practice to just sing and don't think about anything and it did make some change. I try using my throat voice (I breathe and shoulder rise) and guess what? My voice sound more steady even when people say breathe using diaphgram will more steady but well I guess is I use to throat voice but indeed when using throat voice my voice sound so kids like and breathing from stomach indeed make my voice sound more mature.

I think alot alot today,once again,I keep thinking about lots of thing. I tend to become a thinker when I grow older right? Hahas..I use to talk alot back than but I notice as I grow up more , I tend to be more silent than before even still got talk. But I tend to think more and keep thing inside me. Oh well,it's just me. I become mature?~ Molla~~~

There's many idol that inspire me not to give up my dream. Really .A lot.Here are some! 

SNSD SeoHyun 

Why?

Because of how her vocal can change when she start having vocal lesson when she become trainee.Listen to her audition voice. 



Many people think her voice at that time is just a normal kids singing voice.Yes it's but it's a beautiful voice for a kids. And looks , after she get proper training and she puberty,her voice change into a mature voice and good emotional voice.



Change a lot right? Because of her, I tell myself that if she can ,everyone can improve too. It's just that it take time and practice. She make me have hope that if I go for proper lesson,my voice might be a least slightly better than now.

IU

why?

Because of how she fail more than 20 audition before she debut during 15/16 year old. Even many people hate her when she first debut,she did not give up and keep singing and looks at where she's now? The most talented vocal in K-POP industry. 

She's already really good when she audition for JYP but she did not get in but she did not give up and her passion keep her going for more audition.



She's good right? She did not give up and she become really more good and talented now.




Go Younha

why?

Because she once too fail more than 20 audition before she debut. She and IU always inspire me to keep going. Because I will always think , "If they already this talented, they fail more than 20 audition , I only fail a few when my talented are not half of them. They did not give up and keep going  and what right did I have to give up?" 

Yes this is what I always told myself. I told myself to keep going no matter how many audition I fail. In this path, we got to fail many time in order to learn our mistake and make it good. This path is hard and we really need to keep our passion and keep going . 

Younha did not give up even many company reject her for her looks.But she did not give up and she's really successful as a solo singer right now. Even one company don't want you , that does not mean you're not good , you're good when you dare to audition. It's just that you don't suit that taste , don't be upset. Because there's alot of company out there where you haven't audition for it and one day there might be a company that find you unique when other don't .

Everyone have different taste and thinking. Just remember this. Carry on been passion and not giving up.Maybe one day you can reach it. Think about it. If you give up and walk away, even there's a chance you won't have it because you walk away and give up.

But if you don't walk away and don't give up , one day there might at least be one percent of the chance, no one know what lay in the future. No one. Remember this . 

Lastly the one that inspire me the most is 

Park Bom ! 

Shock? Hahas, she inspire even she's not my role model.

Do you know her story behind her strong and emotional vocal?

She was at oversea and she was about 19/20 year old when she get into music. It was than she know the passion she have for music. Her parent was strongly against her wish when she say she want to become a singer. According to YG Entertainment,she audition for that company for 3 year before they really accept her into the company. Every 2 month,she will send a demo to them and after 3 year,they accept her in. 

2 month , 3 year = she fail 16 audition in straight 3 year for the same company. 
YG Entertainment finally accept her and they see her passion when she keep send demo to them and each demo , she improve.That 3 year prove her strong passion for music even she start off late for that dream. This mean age does not matter. 

That why she inspire me by keeping that dream for 3 year and audition for the SAME company. 

Her dream come true. She's really the strong main vocal in 2NE1 right now. 

I guess she's already really great when she first start off. She have the potential in her that why she can make it.

What I scare is that I don't have the potential. As I know judge tend to only think those who have mature,strong and emotional voice like Park Bom,Taeyeon,Tiffany,IU and etc. 

While mine is not really mature,soft,thin,light and unemotional. My voice tend to belong to those soft voice even my volume are loud. My voice no matter what I do still belong to those soft , airy and calm voice . I like it as is calm but I want to be like really emotional and express my feeling through word. When I hear those singer sing and than will suddenly loud till like shouting,I will be like "wow..Really emotional till they like screaming the pain off them.I wish I can be like that." 

I try and I make it but when listen to it , it still sound soft so I tend to belong to soft voice with loud volume. I search it up and they say it come from practice. So more practice? They say female voice will fully change when they reach 20 year old.I'm not asking for a  change I'm just thinking if mine change how will it be like.More low? Like men than...Since my talking are already so low.

There's one person that kinda of inspire me? 

ChiChi Sui. 



She was 14 year old here , the same age as me when I first audition for JYP.Her dance was normal but I see potential. Her singing was great for her age like what other say. I don't know why , she remind me of myself when I was in audition even she's LOTS better than me. I guess is because we both were same age when we audition for JYP . I really love her voice! ChiChi is going to have a comeback soon? I want their song!! T.T
Sui is my favourite member~ 

Well..Last night have a funny dream...I dream till I fight with my friend when we're cooking jelly. Than I angry and walk out. I went to starbuck and bought coffee and saw my mom than went off with her to somewhere and guess what. I did not take my chocolate mocha!! My coffee!! T.T Even is just a dream,it's still a waste..

Guess will post till here..School going reopen..-sigh- Stress going start..'N' level!! T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment