Tuesday, December 13, 2011

[Dairy] Angel-ah,Hwaiting!

(Not me! It's Ulzzang , Hong Young Gi! She's my bias! :) )


Went to do hair treatment today around 9am plus at the salon downstair my house.The smell of the treatment still remain and I really love the smell! So niceee~ 

JiaJia came to find me when I was having treatment,thanks for company me during the boring 30 minute of my life ^-^ ~  The owner of the shop was so friendly~ The uncles even ask me , "Ling Long Mei Mei , you want any drinks?" Hahahas! 

"Ling Long Mei Mei" is a nickname given by him and his wife because they say my height was short and I'm small in size compare to people my age. I always get this nickname whenever I go... *sobs* Good or bad? 

The aunties even told me that I should do hair treatment once a month so that my hair won't be that dry. AND! 
I have lots of white hair...BUT! Luckily it's 'inside' my hair,not outside~ *Put hand on chest and breathe out* 

Sooo~, I should not dye my hair anymore UNLESS white hair can bee seen from outside ... ㅠㅠㅠ..
I don't understand why am I having white hair..Stress? I guess so? ... I should listen well to the aunties and take good care of my hair! Fighting! 

We went to bugis to meet GekLeng and Katherine and went to bugis street to buy some present for GeokTeng since her birthday are coming soon~ We bought it ! Keke! 

Katherine and me walk around and round and round for many time but still can't find till any clothes that we love ... *Sobs Sobs* So?! I'm going to buy it online ~ :) 

Not in a good mood just now....Write dairy while laying down on bed to listen to some song and I told myself once again that I must not give up no matter what.Other can do it,I can do it too.I always tell myself that "If your voice not nice,there won't be a single like on your cover in youtube." whenever I'm depress about my vocal sound not really good.

I really hope I have a good vocal..I always question myself "Why am I still here when I'm already going to be 16 year old?Why haven't I reach my dream?What do I lack?Look?Skill? I think is both." . 

Yes I think I lack in both..I need to improve myself in a few month.I'm want to change myself to a better person no matter in character,looks or skill. I need to change. For me and for everyone.
If I want to stand on a stage to perform,I got to improve and understand thing.

I'm changing myself right now by taking care of myself well and training well. I need support by everyone! ~ Please say a encourage word to me ! Kekeke.Joking~ 

Angel-ah,Hwaiting!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment