Good mood in the morning and right now I'm having a bad mood...Because of my parent.The bill form are here and than my mom say she pay all clear already than I say is it dad no pay than she say is she pay one. But I got a feeling is my dad no pay because just now when he learn about it,he's face and mood instantly change to bad mood.Everytime family got problem is he's the one that create it yet my mom keep protect him and side him.
Really I don't know why I felt angry when it's not my problem. Maybe this's the reason why I hate to see till my parent. Whenever I see till them,my mood will change to bad unlike when I was alone , I was peaceful and quiet. I felt the whole house are like jail and felt so warm whenever they're at home. I felt that eye are on me and I can't do anything...And than I will be wasting my time = stare at computer and listen song without doing anything about practicing.
I guess that I'm really those type of person that like silent place and personal space even I does not seem like those type of person. I felt stress with people looking at me. I mean outside people or people I don't know , I'm okay with it. But if someone I know like very close keep looking at me , it felt like their eye are the gun and anytime they're ready to shoot you.
I did not practice till any dance today. -Sigh-
I don't know how long can I really put up all this stress in family. Why the in this world, all thing need money? Why is it like this? I even have a silly wish hoping that all thing in this world will be free but after thinking about it,if all thing are free,all will be really lazy to really work hard for what they need or want. In a positive way it's like this but even all thing not free,it's really stress to live in earth. Because all thing are really not cheap at all. Yet all need to spend many money.
Like going for dream, they need lesson. Like study at school , school fee and book fee also not cheap. Not only dream,school need money. Life need too. Food are getting more and more not cheap while love need money too as don't know when,this world people have become visual generation. People tend to see look in love and than guy and girl tend to buy many skin product to take care of their skin than make-up to impress their loved one and count it all , it's not cheap at all. At least can be over $1000. Human need to wear clothes too and clothes are not cheap at all.
It's because all become visual generation that why all become spoil and that tend to can't see the beauty inside a person and than shop owner use this chance to up the price of each item and slowly it become not cheap at all.
Just my thinking,if you don't agree,it's fine. Just remember, this's my blog. So ALL are my thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment