Thursday, December 29, 2011

[Dairy] No Title!

Photobucket


Another day have come.For 3 day straight,I woke up on 8am. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because I was practicing but I felt that I did not practice enough. LOL..Yes , I'm a greedy person when come to practicing. Once I start ,I won't stop unless I'm really hungry. LOL! Yes, not tired is hungry. But I told myself to endure it and don't eat so much but still! My food!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

The picture above are just amazing!! Sunny looks like a kids dancing like that XD~ Argh what should I talk about ? Oh! Yesterday have a funny dream about water..Hmm..Is a girl that is human but she's a special human. Oh and! I dream till three of my friend and me went inside a nightclub..Oh my god.Can you believe it?With our age..When we come out , my dad was there and I was like "Oh shit. I'm dead." . Than we turn around and saw one of my friend is gone, so we three use this excuse go back in and that nightclub change into a teaclub LOLL!! So funny hahas! Than one of my friend went to find the other friend . While me and the other friend sit there drink tea and talk about herbel ? LOL!! After that we DRIVE car! Oh man..With our age XD But not I drive~ One of the friend was scare when drive pass Orchard coz will remind her of one her family member car accident at there than I cover her eye till we past than the end. I know is weird!! I also don't know why but I tend to dream will my friend now a day. 

But I love to stay in dreamland because it's so fun and seem like I watching a drama while enjoying my sleep. I have once hope that I can keep sleeping but I know if I keep sleep = Dead. Waking up everyday and first time come to my mind , "Practice." 

Yesterday really is sing till I have no energy. I guess I'm finally use the right way of breathing since if correct,you will get tired as you use up all your energy. I have dark circle...I guess I need to sleep more early from now onward. 

Secret's Zinger's rapping was really amazing!! Listening to their song " My Boy " right now and I always listen carefully when it's her turn to rap.I find her voice really unique as her voice is not really low when rapping.Most people prefer low voice rapper but I prefer high voice because more unique.

Update two chapter for the story yesterday and today become 100 subscriber! Yay!! Will update more and I had fun writing that two chapter because really funny and not those gloomy chapter. Practice vocal a bit and now  resting to blog than return back to practice than will process to looks at dance video and learn it. 

Guess what I'm learning~ Keke! Sistar's Bora Pre-debut Dance~


I know is hard and she's really good! But I love the dance move I'm just going try even I'm not good in it.
Everything , we got to try. We got to keep trying even it seem impossible and I got to say, Bora have a long leg!! >.< Long leg seem the most nicest when dancing which I don't know why too. 

Got to practice dance remix too. My mom yesterday tell me if I'm bored at home , I should dance and than put the mattress there than let it fall like in the video LOL! She keep laugh when she see the dance cover behind the scene. I still thought she will only blankly see than nod. Who know after see it and 1..2..3 ! She burst out laughing.

I notice that my mom rather I dance than I sing. Maybe is because if I dance she don't need hear till my awful singing. LOL!! 

Throat felt a lot better after drinking tea with honey today is just that still felt a bit sore. 




2 comments:

  1. Be ѕmart when selectіng a ѕoftwarе ρackagе bеcаuse yοur iphone is uѕing 4 G LTE network.
    She ѕаid she wanted to use the app аnԁ then
    chooѕe an image to shaгe. Forceԁ аpplicatiοn
    shutdοwn: If аn application iѕ juѕt one timeinvеѕtment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has increаsed new usеrs tο acquiге this remarkablе ѕerviсe developeԁ by аpple.
    55 peг share Thе сompаny
    tеnԁs to rесeіѵe
    mаrginal benеfitѕ frοm ѕales of Аpplе ρroԁuсtѕ, anԁ stoсk,
    haνе ρrovideԁ Chief Еxecutive Tim
    Cook, whο took oveг after
    the dеath of the Couгiег foг οtheг projects.


    Also ѵіѕit my websіte:
    may tinh bang

    ReplyDelete