Sunday, December 25, 2011
[Dairy] What's Going On?!
Oh my freaking god.I hear myself sing like you know those don't know how to sing one .Oh my great god.What have happen to my voice? I can't stand it anymore. Stupid human body,why everytime recording is other hear and when ownself hear from ear are damn different.. Really from all the song I want for audition is like sucks.I can't even sing. Why like this?! What's going one?!
What I mean is that,hearing my older cover and I can at least have tune when singing but now is like no tune at all. Like talking.You know what's going on? I don't understand. I don't know what's going on to my voice lately.After I start to not use throat voice to sing,it become like this. I guess not enough practice? And my voice now does not sound like kids , kinda of thick. I wonder is it my voice changing....If change till I can't sing,than god,please don't change it even it sound thin. I'm fine with it,just let me at least can sing..Not like now..Oh my god..
I guess I'm going to sing SNSD TIffany-By Myself during audition. Ya I guess so? Indeed,like I guess,when singing low notes,I don't have any tune but when singing high notes my voice are back to normal.But!! There's hardly any song that starting is high! T.T Oh my god...Help!!
I guess that I need to expand my vocal range and I need to sing on key..I keep getting out of key.
I got to say I really don't deserve the vocal position anywhere. My voice are worse than sub-vocal. I now understand. I should keep quiet and not sing to embarrass myself. Too much pride...-sigh-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment