Monday, December 19, 2011

[Dairy] Recording Dance Cover


Today was really a fun day! Had fun recording dance with my GekLeng and JiaJia! ^-^
 We dance to Miss A-Bad Girl Good Girl,Miss A-Goodbye Baby and HyunA-Bubble Pop.~

Went to GekLeng's house for recording~ Today was really a cold day..ㅠㅠㅠ Keep raining since 6am till afternoon! Never stop and keep getting bigger..The rain today seem so thin and it seem like Singapore was snowing even though it's rain.It was kinda like having haze that why it seem like I'm in winter! And know what?! I always thought I will hate cold day but turn out to that I love it! Just that I hate the wind even I love windy day...But the wind will make me hair become messy...ㅠ__ㅠ


Okay back to topic of recording dance! I thought that we will finish recording in about 1 hour plus?But than! Who know we start recording from 12pm plus till 4pm plus....We record 'Bubble Pop' at outdoor during raining! I know it sound crazy but it's fun! There's even people looking but for our cover,we did not stop dancing :) That's great that we did not stop due to attention ^-^ 

Right now,it's JiaJia turn to edit the video!

P.S. When the video is up,you'll will see something REALLY funny! I bet you will burst into laughing! It happen during filming half way ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment