Finally finish watching "He's Beautiful" with my mom~ We use two day to finish it. >.< Yesterday company her watch till 2am plus than sleep. Today morning I nearly can't wake up from my dreaming..I want to wake up but my eye keep close it and that I keep going back and forth from reality to dreamland. Finally around 10am plus I keep tell myself, "You got to wake up." and finally I open my eye and don't allow it to close.
Whenever I'm tired,I tend to don't sleep well. I will go back and forth from reality to dreamland. Is like I will dream till many dream that I don't remember.Seem like confusing dream. Today can't really practice as my family are at home again...I hope tomorrow they will all not at home than I can watch those online lesson and than practice for the song I'm going sing. ~
I going to practice dance again too!! I hear my own singing , I need to improve more. I don't know if I can improve by teaching myself but I got to try it no matter what. I wish my birthday faster come and pass because I want to start working. I want to earn money for at least a basic vocal lesson to at least know the basic thing of vocal ^-^ ~
I'm seriously about this thing. Really. I just want to keep singing and singing, that why I want to get a vocal teacher because I'm serious about this dream. After about 6 year without giving up or looks at other dream, I guess I'm really serious about it. I don't know what I can do expect for this dream. Because seriously,I have nothing I'm good at. Even have,I can't keep looking at it like how I keep looking and thinking about my dream for nearly 6 year without changing my mind.
I know that I lack a lot. Like I lack the "colour" in my voice whenever I talk,sing or rap. I record myself singing with my phone and yes truth,like my friend had say. When you sing , you must relax and don't worry because it will affect your voice. I take the advise and try it out and it really work. My singing have tune again but it change back to not so mature voice .
It seem like yesterday I was forcing myself to do well that why it seem to have no tune but have mature voice. I tell myself that I should not fake my voice no matter how I wish I can have mature voice and my voice are back. Disappointed that I have a kids voice instead of a mature emotional voice but it's fine. I need to learn how to love my voice, if I don't love it, who will? Just that it's hard to love own voice when you hear that you're bad at it. But I will try no matter how hard it's .
I did not get the right key/pitch in each notes of a song that why it seem like I can't hold a tune and I don't have the "colour" in my voice.How do I explain this..Hmmm..Not too sure is just that felt that my vocal lack something. The most important is emotional! I want those type that mature plus emotional voice. My current voice sound like kids that only know how to sing but don't know anything outside the world. I can't express out the emotional no matter how hard I try.Even I felt the emotional,my voice just won't sound emotional.
I notice my voice tend to be thin and airy. Is like those light and thin voice and I once come across a website that say a soprano voice sound like thin and light voice. Maybe mine is around there? Aww..Molla.. I really wish my voice was not too thick is like normal and mature. I keep wonder why my voice sound so much like kids.Make a notes to ask vocal teacher once I get a lesson .I will ask MANY question and make a notes. That's me that always like to ask many question.
I know can at least sing a bit of like from soft to loud line! Learn it from "Without Words" ~ ! Aww..Now a day I tend to listen to SNSD Tiffany's song and how I wish I have a good voice like hers. I really suddenly want to take all those stressful thing and train myself to better.
Yesterday,Wenhui told me that I'm a brave and passion girl. I don't know about this but I hope judge will see it too. She even told me that passion can overcome lots of obstacles. I keep tell myself this in order not to let myself be upset again for my voice. I'm really must thanks her ~ But I hope that really one day I can reach it and overcome many thing with my passion for this dream.
I must keep tell myself to be confident and don't care what other will think about my voice on audition day. I must behave like how I was when I was 12 year old , I don't care a thing and the only thing that came across my mind is " I want to sing " . I hope on that day I can don't be so afraid till even tell myself this also no use. I now notice I have poor memory.. I will tend to forgot thing.Even my mom say it and I also think that.I keep forgot thing even just happen , I'm really like a sotong. No wonder last time some of my friend will sometime call me sotong ..
I want to sing .
I want to sing.I want to carry on singing till the day I reach the stage and I will still keep singing till the end of my last day in earth.
I want to change myself to a better person for my dream.
I will change myself in 2012. I mean not my character. Is other thing else.
I will..
This passion,I will carry on let it burn more and more wilder.
I have ask myself,do I have more passion in rapping,dancing or singing?
I don't know. It seem I have passion in all.
But now I know.
Singing is my main passion in my life.
So which is 2nd? Which I enjoy more if I know?
Let me be honest,
I will choose rapping as my 2nd passion. Shock? No.
I did try out rapping since young,is just that I felt I don't suit it so I put it aside first.
I find the feeling of rapping really great. Is like I don't have any stress anymore.
For dance,I LOVE it! Just that,I'm bad at it. I hate the facts that I'm bad at it.Really..
I want to do well but I just can't.I learn slow and I'm stupid in move.
Sometime I really hate why the facts I'm born into poor family,it cause me can't have any lesson to improve myself.
I now still do.
But please understand me. Be in my position. You will know.If your house are better than me,than you won't know.
I been blaming it is not I hate it. Is just that my passion for my dream are so strong that I start to get upset that I can't improve myself even I want to . That why this passion turn into a hate for my family. Please understand me. Please understand me before you judge me.
I want to have no Singaporean accent when I sing or talk. It's really strong. Is my tongue have problem?? I find it really hard to move it when I sing. Maybe I think too much.
I should drink more water.I tend to take care of myself now a day.
My body once again tend to move once I hear any song that have strong beats.
It's a sign. I got to keep dancing. I got to keep learning it no matter how I'm stupid at it.
I got to.
I really hate the facts that 'm bad in rapping,singing,dancing and acting. I really want to do well in all this. I really regret quitting choir.I should stay there no matter how lonely I will get. No matter how other will misunderstood me, I should stay. At least I can learn some singing tips from there. But there's no use regretting now. I should move on.

yeah , when i heard songs with beat my body also move.. , lets hwaiting not to give up :) !
ReplyDeleteDon't said you want to have no Singaporean accent but it impossible now since you hate it that much instead of saying you want to have no why don't you try surpass it instead? i mean if you surpass is still possible.
ReplyDelete@Sakura Oh well,I'm just saying.I know is impossible since I'm a Singaporean. For your information,with many practice of speaking other language (I know I can't) the accent can go away after many year. I'm just complain on my blog about how I hate it and I never say I don't want to try to surpass it. But I know even I want to surpass it,I can't do it. Since I'm a useless person. If any of my blog post make you angry,than sorry about it. My bad.
ReplyDelete@JosephineLee Okay.
nahh is not making me angry just wanted to said it out maybe i'm too rude O_O''' oh well that what make me
ReplyDelete@Sakura I still thought you angry or not happy about my word coz no emotional o.o
ReplyDelete