SunYeon! ~ Such best friend they're >.<
I'm back to blogging!! ㅋㅋㅋ I'm in a good mood right now because since 8am till now I did not waste my time. Not even a single minute! ^-^ ~ First I start by wash up after that I went to find news and than ulzzang photo for the request and now I left two more request. After this post I'm going find it than update story than practice once again.
Hmm..Later going down to buy olive oil ! I wonder who use finish it and did not told me..Need it for hair mask and facial mask! My skin getting better day by day. When I wash face I can felt it..I wonder is it honey drink and tea helping it since I never do mask for about 4 day. I guess is from honey drink and green tea! ~
So just now I practice Tiffany-By Myself using webcam as mic LOL!! <== ROFL! Ya really! The feeling is like great and I search up many thing how not to be scare during audition and many just say that you just got to relax and if this is what you want,do your best. Be confident .
I figure out a matter but I don't know if got use or no use, will know it by the day I audition. Since I was on stage singing during 12 year old, that time my mind have nothing but a line , "I want to sing" . So maybe I can just treat the audition place as my stage and the judge and everyone as just normal people that're listening than smile and maybe I won't be so scare. I hope so!!! ㅠㅠㅠ
I was thinking about the "Just A Dream" lyrics. That is the english sub of the lyrics, it's the korean song in my mind when I wrote it. I got to go back study Korean so by the time if I'm good enough,I can translate it into Korean and have the Korean lyrics. But the background music and the tune in each line, I really can't but I will try! I got to try everything before I say I can't. Hmm.. my birthday faster come so I can work and than get pay and save it so that I can go for basic vocal lesson and than buy a keyboard! >.<
Looking at the both lyrics I made , it's really deep meaning..You will get confuse what it's talking about. Well,it have many story behind it~ If I post it I will explain or you can put your own story since everyone have different story in the same song. ^-^ ~ I prefer "Just A Dream" rather than "Winter Crush" . LOL!
Anyway! I record my practice of Tiffany-By Myself just now! Please comment and tell me about it. Even it's bad comment,even I will get hurt,just tell me. I want to improve. So ya,thanks you :) Did I improve?LOL!
I know that my voice not so nice so ya just tell me what you think.
Tiffany's voice was OMG!! Really great and mature and beautiful!! >.<
If only I have great voice like her...But I know it can't be since everyone have different voice. :)
That's all for now ! ~ An Nyeong! :D
Ah! Found out one flaw!! The timing was wrong! I never listen to her sing and just sing so timing wrong! Must go count her timing. And I put both mine and her together the voice omg her voice was freaking mature and emotional!!! So good that SNSD member all have good voice that's mature and emotional >.<

Congratulation *SHakeHand* Got Improve XD !!!! Voice Mature plus more emotional !!
ReplyDelete@JosephineLee Really got improve?! o.o.. No matter how mature I sound still felt like lack something right? Hmm..I wonder what is it. Tiffany's voice was like OMG damn nice while mine like one straight line .. T.T
ReplyDeleteHaha nono! Now have le !! Like up down up down just practice more! XDDD (Y) GOOOOOOO! Kekekek~~ While i need to learn dance~~ Ahh TT
ReplyDelete@JosephineLee Now have up and down and ya truth but well...My voice are bad..
Deleteya like got up and down liao improve somemore next time
ReplyDelete@Sakura Okay :)
ReplyDelete