Isn't it great to have a moments of daydream in your daily life?
Some people think that daydream is a waste of time,
Some people think that it is a time for them to be creative but,
You didn't know it all, you're simply blind by its shine,
It meant a lot to me, a time for me to rest my soul,
it takes lots of strength to carry on, once again,
It's isn't gonna be easy, it isn't gonna be fun, but
It meant a lot to me.
Daydreaming is a time for me to rest my mind and soul.
Just by spacing out, it make me felt so secure.
I like to be surround with tons of friends but,
I like it more if I could have a moments of alone.
I'm just mad at myself for been unable to catch up. I kept on telling myself to put in 100% efforts in all things that I do. I kept telling myself over and over again, that I couldn't give in with all this rock in front of me. I got to climb over it. I admit that I want to win and this is the only thing that keep me going far into the sea of pros. I admit that I wanted to win and that is why I kept pushing myself to catch up. I just want to prove to myself that I could be at the same level as them.
"There isn't any best dancer in this world, because there is new dancer catching up with you."
My mind kept flashing back to the words that my dance teacher once says in the past and I kept telling myself that I'm ain't the best because there is much more best dancer coming up. What can I do in order to survive in this pool of talent?
The only thing I could do is ....
Climb much more higher.
Life is a game. A game of battle. Who is going to win and who is going to lose?
If we don't want to lose, the only thing we could do is climb much more higher than those that is chasing up to you. The only thing you could do is to have faith in yourself and tell yourself that you could do it too if you put in 100% efforts. Once you done it, give yourself a pat on the shoulder and says, "Well done. At least you prove to yourself that you could be at the same level as them."
That's what I kept on telling myself in my mind for today. At least, I'm at the same level as them. I don't want to be left behind. Life is always on a battle field. You couldn't be soft heart even to your friends when it came to battle. This is the only way to let each other improve more by the thoughts of wanting to win. Maybe one day, all of your friends, including you, could be on the same level.

No comments:
Post a Comment