Friday, November 9, 2012

[Dairy] 3 Day 2 Night in Genting!




Went to Genting for 3 day 2 night! I went on 5th and came back on 7th, which was yesterday. Lets start with the topic!! 

~4th Nov 2012~

I went to to Josephine's house to overnight, together with Jessie. My salary wasn't be able to take out on that day and I was totally panic like hell. One stupid company.. What a dark company I'm in right now. Seriously.. Luckily, my brother transfer $200 into my bank. Went to changed to RM with Jessie and bought some clothes for this trip.

Watched Death Note 3 with Josephine and Jessie till around 1pm+ before we went to bed. Jessie and me couldn't even fall asleep. We chatted lots of things. LOTSS! Didn't even get to sleep before it is time to woke up.

P.S Josephine is crazy over L! She kept talking about him! I'm going insane *rolled eye*




~5th Nov 2012~

Wohooo! Finally it is time for us to go to Genting! Went to pick up Katherine and Hazel before we went to compass point! I didn't even know there is this mall that exist. Maybe I shall go for a shop at that mall! It seem to be fun! Got into the bus at around 6.15am. Stopped at Yong Peng? Yaya..It was quite ... bored in the bus.







One of my favourite snack! Mini bun! 


Huge selection of movie and I choose Hunger Game! 
Just freaking love that movie.



Arrived at Genting and what did we do? I totally forgot about it..OH! We went to walked around First World Plaza after we check in to hotel. We went to SNOW WORLD!

I got to says this... It was freaking cold. It cost us RM25 to went into SNOW WORLD. It was fun thou! -5 degree! Bought one of the photo but I was too lazy to upload it.






We celebrated Josephine's birthday which fall on 6th Nov. I hope that she was surprise by us even thou her face doesn't seem surprise at all LOL! I must says that the MAC there isn't as nice as it was in SG. The starbuck tasted the same! 

Some things I bought back from Genting! 

Bought sunglasses for GeokTeng! 


Some snacks! One of the chocolate for my dance teacher! 
Gonna give it to her on tomorrow dance class~
Hope that she like it >_<''



Went out today and bought some things that I need! Finally! 



Wanted to try on ZA' Concealer long time ago! It seem to be really good. Will do a review about it. SOON! Coconut oil for my hair. I really had thin hair and my hair kept falling down. Later I become bald! ㅠ_ㅠ My mom always use coconut oil on my hair when I was young. It is time to use it back on my hair. Emulsion is a form of lighter moisturizer. I just tried it and it was really lighter than TheFaceShop's lotion moisturizer. 




Josephine bought for me Younha's album while I bought for her Teen Top's album. Her birthday's present yet she bought the same price album back to me. It seem like she is buying for herself LOL! Still, thanks ya! ;)


Should end it here! 

Having a bad headache for the past 2 day. Since the 2nd day in Genting till now. I thought that I'm not having enough sleep but I just had a good sleep last night and I'm still having headache. Ate medi yet still .... like this. I don't know what wrong with it but I just hope that everything is gonna be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment