Thursday, January 24, 2013

[Dairy] 0.01%




It been a long time since I last posted an entry. Recently, I looked back on everything that I once did in the past, and I knew that something has changed. Things are no longer the same as before, like a prefect past. There's regret, there's anger and everything else. 

Recently, many little things pissed me off. Whenever someone doesn't did well in a thing, I will get really pissed off by that person. I'm really turned off by people that do things in slow motion. I mean, is it even that hard for them to know what I really want? They're my friends yet they don't really know which kind of celebration I wanted? But well, since they ain't me, what could I say? 

I'm just asking for a plan that is already confirmed. I mean, why must ones take so long to decide the place? If anyone is going to treat me a in certain way, don't be surprise if I do the same. I'm sorry but this is me. I got to stand up for myself. I'm not the person that will laid around, waiting for help.



In those 1 hour of lesson, I learned a lot and was really hoping that it will last long. During that lesson, mixture of feeling came upon me. There's doubt, happiness and unfaithful. 

I still remember all those words that teacher told me about life of music and others things else. Some of the most inspiration words is, 

"Everyone's voice is unique in different colour. Don't try to imitate others' voice because you won't be able to do that. Learn how to respect the things that you got and make it to become a good use." 

"The most important things is to stay humble. Don't try to hope to become a superstar just after one years, thinking of becoming like someone, just stay in your own path." 

But, some words really brought truth upon me.

Me : Some people says that if ones doesn't have talent, but they worked hard, they will overwin those with talents. 

Teacher : This is all depends.

Teacher : Of course that those people with thick voice will be a better singer.

Me : Will one with thin voices be able to become a good singer with a thick voice too?

Teacher : It really depends on your vocal cords.



Teacher : I had a students that once couldn't reach that notes steadily but after one years, she sang the same song again and I told her, "Did you know that you could hit the note that you wasn't able to hit on one year before?"  Everything take some things. Give yourself and your body some time to get use to it. 


Through lesson 1, I learned lots of things. Not just skill, but the purpose of passion. 

"I never once thought of giving up because I love singing." - Teacher.


She told me that those people that are born with talents will be able to do those things easily but in this world, there is only 0.01% of them. This let me think through lots of thing. There's thousand of singer in this world, but I bet not all of them belong to the 0.01%. Maybe some but not all. If they can do it, why not us? We might not be the 0.01% but we had we will be able to try out if we want.









No comments:

Post a Comment