How can I tears when you're not around?
Your love is my warm, you're my sun,
Where are you, where did you went?
Don't call me, don't call me again,
How can I explain what I felt? That feeling of mine when I knew that my birthday is coming near in a few minute. That is nothing that I would like to celebrate about. It only let me felt that times is running past in a fast speed yet we're still walking in a slow pace. I will only felt more insecure about myself.
Thousand of thoughts crossed my mind in the past few day, yet it was unexplainable. I really thanks all my friends for helping me to celebrate it but why do I felt so empty inside my heart? What is wrong with me??
For now, I just don't want to cause any more trouble. I just wanna live a normal student's life that will be able to perform well in grade and sport. I just wanna live as a normal musician, kept doing the things that I liked.
Even thou things is going the wrong way, I will still try to make it go to the right way as I had planned and expected.
People says that personality meant everything rather than looks. Let me tell you this, that is all a lies. Liar. No one ever don't judge other, no matter in looks, grade, height or any other things that could be used to judge. We ain't prefect but we're trying our best to make a better world.

No comments:
Post a Comment