Friday, February 1, 2013

[Dairy] I Wished I'm Alone








I live my life as a miserable person. Sometime I wonder why could a simple let me tear up, and I know cuz I'm someone that is emotional attract to music. I can't really explain how I felt at this current moments. There is no words to explain at all..

I wish that I could just stand under the rain and lets those raindrop cleanse away those feeling of mine. How could I accept those moments that happened in my life? Is it a crime for someone to put a smile on outside even they're breaking down on the inside? Can't anyone really notice it? 

Those moments that pissed me off, how could I put it in this way? Those heart of mine that doesn't care about a things, even my family. I really hate myself for been in this way. Discouragement given out by them, I can't accept it calmly. My mouths say I will prove to them but my heart was breaking into pieces.

I wished that I was alone in this world, with no one getting close to me. Just treat me as a monster and never get close to me but, how can I go on without them? New place, new thoughts and new fear. Old place always had me memories on it. Time doesn't goes back in time, it only move forward to our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment