Wednesday, January 16, 2013
[Dairy] 16th Janaury 2013..
Things were building up like how it shall be. Please, I'm tired of all those drama. Leave me alone. Count me out of school drama, I really hate it. Can't we all live in peace whenever we're in school? I just wish to study hard and work hard on my skill to become a better person.
Life is really going dull for me... I'm a boring person. I had a dull skill. I has a dull life. I really ... really hate it. But, things couldn't be change just because I hated it. Sometime, I couldn't help but hoped that I could be as talented as my friends. How talent can they be. Their skill was been notice by most of the people around them and that's their talent but no one ever....ever really praise me and let me felt those confirmation about myself.
I felt a burning sensation in my heart, I can't take it, please. My eye are running out of tears, tons of reason for those tears to drip, but it is drying out. My broken heart make it hard for me to live. Things doesn't work out well for me. I wished that I could be more well in ..... everything that I'm interested in, but it isn't working out.
Why...?
I started to doubt myself, more and more, for the future ahead of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment