Sunday, March 17, 2013

[Dairy] We're One!


I'm not gonna deny the facts, 
I wanna wear a wedding dress, one day.




An nyeong, everyone who was reading this~ ^^ 



Today topic is : 

FUN WITH FRIENDS! 



Went to Wild Wild Wet with Chloe, Jessie and Josephine on yesterday. It was a totally first-time for me. I know what you're gonna say. How is is possible that I didn't went to Wild Wild Wet before?! 
I'm the possibility, that person is me.

I started the morning with a selca to greet the whole world! Woke up on 7.15am. So sleepy @_@


Good morning!! ㅋㅋ The sun is up so lets make today another history but better one. Going to have some fun with friends~ What are you guys gonna do on today?? ㅇㅅㅇ 하하하..

Met them at City Hall mrt station before the four of us went to Pasir Ris @ Wild Wild Wet. 




Ate Mac's egg muffin for breakfast~ It been such a long time since I last ate it. Mouth watering. Took some polaroid photo at the main gate of Wild Wild Wet! 


Ticket! 



The toilet at Wild Wild Wet is super stylish! I liked the colorful doors ^^ Isn't it beautiful??



Changed our clothes and here is Chloe and mine OOTD (outfit of the day) for swimming! 




Doesn't Chloe and Josephine look like a ballerina that was preparing for performance?? 

The Life of A Ballerina


Jessie is ready! 


Last group photo before we're off to the water! *wink*




Personally, I loved the slide and where all of the friends could sit on a float and down we went! We screamed our head off and it was damn fun. Josephine and me played the most scary thing ever! The rider boat is freaking heavy. One of the guys behind us stared at us when we blocked their way coz we're slow to get it up. Man.. He's a guy! We're both a girl. What's wrong with him?? 

Played for 2 hour plus and off we went to shower! The toilet is freaking clean~ Took some picture after our showering *grin*









Finally, the last polaroid photo before we left that place. 


Our real OOTD! 

And my after showering selca! 


Had a fun day playing in the water! It's afternoon now! ㅋㅋ

We went to Marina Square to have our lunch! Chloe treated us to The Cafe Cartel. Thanks ya, Chloe! *wink* We had two 9-inches pizza and one tic-tick-toe platter. 



Didn't take any photo of those pizza because we only remember it once we ate it. *sigh* 

Isn't this junior menu cute?? I wanna order the food but it only apply to kids. ㅠ_ㅠ The chicken is so cute! >_<  



Oh ya! There's a balloon fair that was held in Marina Square! Take a look at it! It was awesome.











We took some polaroid photo at there too! 







I wanna buy a polaroid camera once I get my salary on next month! ㅋㅋㅋ Polaroid dream! There's tons of things I wanna do with polaroid camera. A dream, a wish. 



Can I love you without permission, without pains, can we love in years?
I wanna live like a rose, without you, I'm nothing.
Could you stay? Those words that couldn't be spoke,
You blinded my eyes, you shine like a star in front of me,
Please slow down your pace, I'm falling down because of you.


Can I capture the moments of you,
 without noticing, I had fall for you,
Don't turn around, don't notice me, please
I wanna love you like a shadow, I don't wanna leave you,
My hearts beat for you,  I breathe for you, 


Even it hurt for once, can I love you? 
Looking at you from a distance, you turned to her with a smile, 
What am I to you? What should I do? 
I kisses you for the first time and the last time, 
This is the message I had for you, good bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment