Monday, April 1, 2013

[Dairy] Me - As a Young Adult






'"Life isn't about been what you want to be, but who you are born to be. "
=Angel_SLQ=



Working can be one exciting things. Met lots of different customer and learned quite a lots of facts. Today, I met an old couple from Australia. We had a small chat as I asked them where are they from. I told them that I might be going to Australia as there is a exchange students trip going on in my class (but there is only 6 person that could go and I'm hope that I'm one of them), they asked me when and where I'm going. I could only answers, "I'm not too sure yet.". They says that they hope to see me in Australia again and I was like, "Wow, I hope so too! If world is really small.".

On yesterday, served a Korean mom and son. I got to say this.. Most Korean looked the same. I mean, it was their eyes that made them looked the same but hey, even their eyes is small, somehow I found it really charming. I guess I had a things for Korean. Had a funny "April Fool" with that Korean mom. She asked me where is her change as she waited for a long time. I went to got it for her and my manager put the change under the receipt. So, when she opened the folder, she asked me, "Where is the change?". I was controlling myself from laughing, so I told her in a soft voice, "Under the receipt." She flipped it and laughed, "Alright. Hope to see you again.". I loved the accent whenever Korean spoke in English. Pure sexiness. Okay, I'm weird but that's me! Different taste from others. Can I have a Korean mother-in-law?! Okay, kidding :)


Some Korean are rude while some is polite like that Korean mom and son. There's a group of Korean girl and they shouted, "HEY!" when they wanted someone to attend to them. Same goes to a Japanese couple. I guess there is their lifestyle in Korea and Japan? Couldn't blame them but just been curious of how they lived their life in their own country.


Life at work seem to be much more easy with Kristine and Kenny around. Both K! But, they are leaving after this week. Gonna miss talking with Kristine so much :'( Part-timer come and goes. I'm the only one left with adult full-timer. No way! I hate this. I missed Tze Yue and Koon :( Somehow, Alina too.


I missed my secondary classmate. ITE's life might seem fun with all those program and events going on but that doesn't mean that classmate is fun. I mean, I loved them to death. Some. But, some are totally not getting along with me, even I wanted to. I got to says that I'm slowly in love with this course. I wanna learn all how to arrange those flower in a creative way. I wanna to do my best in things that need to be done.


I must be telling lies if I says that I'm not worried about my future. That is not true. There is lots of job that I wanna try out but that isn't possible. There is lots of things I wanna archive and it is possible if I try my best and I got to. For now, I shall just go with the flow in life. I want to help lots of people in the future. I want them to learn what is life. I want to find my purpose in life. I just want to kept doing the things that I like to do even I'm not good in it.


Recently, I just started using KakaoTalk and found out that Chloe is using it too! It was amazing! It seem like a Korean version of Whatsapp.


Somehow, I found the strength and interest in writing blog and stories - once again. Without notice, I felt so happy and useful whenever I saw those praise from reader. Now, I can say this thing.


I wanna keep writing. 


If no one ever ask me, "You like green tea?", I will never ever knew about this facts. The facts that no matter what drinks I'm having, there is always green tea contain in it. Wait. I hate bitter plain green tea thou. I liked Green Tea Latte from Starbucks and Jasmine Green Milk Tea from Each A Cup. I tends to overlook the facts about myself. If someone ever ask me, "What is your favourite food and drinks?", I will never be able to give an answers because I had never once asked myself this question. 


 I want to keep a baby chick as a pet. I used to kept many baby chick when I was 5 years old but it was bite to death by wild cat. Yes. I kept it outside my house. Plain stupid of me. I want to keep a puppies and kitties too :( 


Time passed by and I noticed that I had slowly grown up to become a young adults and an adult soon in 4 years time. I want to keep singing and playing guitar when I grow up. Had a small goals in my heart. If I couldn't reach who I want to be, I will want to sing in a small pub and cafe. At least I will be able to do something I enjoy while earning money. You know what? In life, money doesn't matter that much when you're doing something you enjoy and love. Really. Trust me and give it a try. 
 

Believe in yourself even it is hard to do so. I mean, if you don't love yourself, who will love you? If you don't trust yourself, who will? Right? :) 





Poster for "The Unusual Forbidden Love" is out! 
Credits to Navi_7769 of Timeless Eden. 




Check out the story at here (if you haven't)



No comments:

Post a Comment