Sunday, March 3, 2013

[Review] The Manhattan Fish Market - Fried Giant Platter




68 Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura
#06-07, Singapore 238839

Tel/Fax: +65 6835 9300

Business Hours : 11am - 10pm




Have you ever heard of The Manhattan Fish Market? Did you ever walked past a restaurants that looked like this in Plaza Singapura??



I went there on the past week for a lunch-dinner with my classmate before we went for dance class at R!Studio. Thanks to Chloe's mom, we got to had a taste of Manhattan's food! 

We had two plate of Fried Giant Platter and it cost $42.95/per.
 It contain of fried prawn, fried sotong ring, fried fish fillet, fries, rice and some pieces of carrot and broccoli.


Look at the it below! 






We ordered two drinks - Gummy Bear (Blue) and Topical Breeze (Orange). $5.50/per.



Personally, I prefer Gummy Bear rather than Topical Breeze. Topical Breeze is too sweet for my taste >_< 


NEXT!! 

We had salmon soup for that day!! It was freaking nice! 




Overall, the rate for The Manhattan Fish Market's food is 6/10

Service Rate : 5/10

The service that was given by a waiter was not that good. He put our drinks down in such a loud manner. He stared at us and seem unwilling to serve us . For the rest of the staff, they seem to be friendly. 

Anyway, doesn't this remind you of aquarium?? I wanna go! 



2 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home
    a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent
    blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    my blog premium cccam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, of course this paragraph is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: best deals for sky

    ReplyDelete