Thursday, May 23, 2013

[Dairy] Fake Statement

If I ever have a chance, I won't let it go. But, what if fate rip me apart from chance? Wishing doesn't change anything and that is what I told myself but that doesn't stop me from doing it over and over again. Again and again, I doesn't have the courage to face the other dancer, I felt so ashame. Again and again, I doesn't have the courage to sign up for any audition because I'm afraid of rejection when its haven't even happen. 

For years, I told myself that I must not be like this anymore. Time doesn't wait for anyone, you got to chase after it. It will be tiring but that was how life is if you wanna be successful and carry on doing things that you loved. How I wish that I could join those dance crew. It will let you felt ... amazing. You are using your own ability to archive it and nothing else. Been a dance teacher doesn't seem bad too and maybe I shall give it a chance into my life if I could do it. 

Always saying this yet doing that, I hated it and I will prevents it from happening again. I don't want to live my life in that way. Winning doesn't matter anymore but it will be a fake statement if I ever says that I won't be jealous if someone is better than me, especially someone from your clique.

Always thinking that I'm the one that went through the most in my clique but I think that I'm wrong. Now I learned that everyone of them went through lots of pain, much more than me. They deserve to be happy and I will give them all the things that they want in order to be happy even it hurt me. I mean, they hurt more than I do in the past and it won't hurt much for me to suffer for a bit right? It doesn't matter because they matter the most. Once again, it will be a fake statement if I ever says that I don't need anyone to care about me. 

I need someone. I want someone to care about me. I want to be the only bestie to someone but I can't expect someone to just talk to me and nobody else. What a greedy person I am.. I hated been alone. I had enough of loneliness in my childhood and I'm willing to do anything to let anyone stay because I hate looking at someone that I'm once close with to leave my side and become a different person. 

But, everything change, everyone change and we can't expect them to stay the same just for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment