Hello everyone! So what's with the title of
"Epic Cycling Moments"
Let me explain all the things and please stay tune till this post is finish!
I went to East Coast Park on 1st July 2013 with Josephine and Jennifer for the new start of the month. Okay... Is all fake. We just went there since we feel like it ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
First of all, three of us waited at Bedok Interchange for 401 for 30 minutes and we complaint about how long we had waited before Josephine looked up to the bus board and knew that bus 401 only operate on weekend.
щ(ºДºщ)
People were looking at us with those expression of why the hell are we waiting for that bus when it wasn't even operate? In the end, we went to took 197 and got off at the wrong bus stop. Due to my mistake, we walked along the high way toward ECP. At least all the effort that we put in was paid off by a awesome feast we had!
AWESOME?!
Stingray, Kangkong, Otah and fresh cane juice! 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸
Went to cycle from Area E to Area G! The hardest moments was we're going up the slop and for me, the hardest was going down but I overcome my fear and slowly learned how and finally I succeed! We stopped at Area G beach area and it was really clean and greeny! Different from other area . (๑・ω-)~♥”
Below photo @Josephine
[Dance Studio @ Practice]
Recently I had been learning Sistar - Give It To me! I had mostly got all the move but I doesn't have time to learn but well, who care! I'm learning it for fun not for the dance competition. So I rented a dance studio on Dance On Us on the same day we went to ECP! Brought Josephine and Jennifer along with me to the studio and taught them some of the move, we had a lot of fun over there! Somehow, I felt really happy to be able to teach people. Maybe I should change my job to a dance teacher? I'm just kidding even I will like to do it but I doesn't have the quality to be one yet. \( ̄□ ̄)\ Will be renting it again soon for the final practice and again for recording!
Look forward to the cover~
Lee Joon & Bora
Recently, I shipped them a lot coz of this two video! ✿♥‿♥✿












Lee Joon and Bora !!! *Raise hand to support*
ReplyDelete*Raise both hand* Support Aquarius - Aquarius relationship!! Jjang!
ReplyDelete