[2ND Post In The Day]
Made an effort today to use all the cosmetic that I bought online for today since Jennifer told me, "Why you never use all the cosmetic when you buy it?", lol!! Was totally lazy but I told myself, "Once in a while when I'm in good mood."
Tried out this K-POP's Star Inspired Make-Up! Doesn't look well but at least I tried my best right?
。゚(TヮT)゚。
[Same Pose . Different Expression]
Met Jennifer at Tanah Merah before we both enjoyed the train ride to Changi Airport to meet Josephine who forgot that we were suppose to meet at Tanah Merah. ≧(´▽`)≦
We went to Changi Airport just for ThaiExpress because they served ice water over there. The only outlet that served ice water ㅠ_ㅠ I knew it because I work in ThaiExpress, lol! The epic moments when I worked there but I'm craving for the food in the menu so I asked my friend along to go with me. Thanks ya! Sorry for wasting your money for eating such an expensive meal. (//・_・//)
I had Tom Yam Fish Soup with Stick Noodle.
Price: $11.30
Rate: 4/5
Review: Awesome spicy but wasn't it a bit too expensive just for a bowl of noodle?
Jennifer had Red Seafood Laksa.
Price: $10.30
Rate: 2/5
Review: The gravy of its was too thick but it was nice too.
Josephine had Sweet & Sour Fish Rice.
Price: $11.30
Rate: 3.5/5
Review: The price is overly expensive for a bowl of rice and 2 to 3 pieces of fish. It was best for kids.
[Off To Shop]
We really chatted a lot about guys today ..... We're growing up. Or maybe me? I kept wondering what kind of husband will I have and what is his horoscope? Well, you know ... I was into horoscope. But I know that each person's personality doesn't really is according to horoscope but there are some part that is alike.
Jennifer matched her horoscope, Virgo and mine, Aquarius, together and we said that if I had a Virgo boyfriend, I might bully him. ㅠ_ㅠ Like how I always bully her. I didn't! I'm just playing with her, hehe. I don't mind having one that is that horoscope but will it be fun? Hmm.. Maybe?
The only horoscope that matched with Aquarius is:
Aquarius
Libra
Gemini
Sagittarius
I suggested that I should date 12 horoscope in one go and see which is the best and I told Josephine that her horoscope, Scorpio, won't work out for me because most Scorpio that I knew, will have lots of fight with me. I wonder how was it like to date my own horoscope. Lots says that it will last but it lack of romance. Whatever!
So we moved on talking about husband, lol! How I will spend my husband's money by buying cosmetic and travel around, 하하! 네, 맞아요!
[Off To Somerset]
Eventually, we got bored of Changi Airport and moved on to Somerset. Went around to find if there is any stuff that we could buy but we couldn't find any. Oh man! Sistar19's first album had been restore but I shall buy it next time! Infinite is having a comeback soon! (*⌒∇⌒*)
I'm so sorry but I'm recently fangirling over Infinite because of their awesome sync dance and prefect vocal and rap! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Went to had dinner with Josephine at Subway and chatted a lot about secondary school moments. Honestly, I really missed those 4 years. I changed a lot and I don't deny it in those 4 years. I fell a lot of time but I learned how to get back on my feet by my own and it was those moments that made me of who I am today. A stronger person. There are anger moments, upset moments, jealousy moments and happy moments but it all doesn't matter anymore because it was in the past. The happy moments stayed in my heart as a memories and those unhappy moments stayed in my head for a lesson learned.
(*^。^*)









No comments:
Post a Comment