I made quite a mistake during exam time. Around 4 mistake. Sang out of tune for the first line of Gartan, voice cracked during the verse of Moon River, conduct wrongly and answers one wrong for musical knowledge. Hopefully, I will pass.
I don't really expect of getting high point anymore. Few days ago, I was really depress. You can see it from the last post before this. But a lot of people encourage me through message and gave me encouragement face to face. The examiner was quite friendly but after I finished 2nd song, Castle On A Cloud, she was really serious and kept writing and only looked up to me a few time. I wasn't wearing my glasses so I couldn't really see her expression but she seem somehow annoyed. I was wondering did I did badly?
I was more like a joker in the exam room. Managed to made the examiner laughed cos of my action. But well, what done is done. At least I tried my best. I did all I could. All I could do is wait for the result.
I don't know what is wrong with me but I can't explain how I felt for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment