Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Know what is friendship?




What is the most important thing in your life? 

Ask yourself, what things make you happy? What things make you unhappy? Recently, I was going through a hard time at myself and it was given by myself. Afraid of what others will think of you? Afraid of how your life will become if someone get out of your life? 


Something might have left you but believe me, better things will come into your life. I just recently know how much my friends mean to me. To be honestly, I always find that I'm not been myself in front of my friends. I'm always afraid of those words that I say will bring fight among ourselves but I also found out that, if we don't calmly talk thing over, we will never know what is in our hearts. After going into many fight with my friends in the past, I also noticed that after each fight, we will become much closer and trust each other more. We will grow up and become much more understand. 



So..What is the most important thing in my life? There's two thing. 

It was my friends and my passion for performing. 

I don't know how will my life be without all those friends around me. Went to my friend's house today and all of a sudden, I understand what is the simplest happiness in life. It was when you're bonding and having fun with your friends. 

Among friends, there will be something unhappy that once happened but no matter what, friends are still friends. Give them some time to sort out their thoughts, the most important thing to let them understand is that you will always gonna be there for them, no matter what happen.



The simplest thing might the most happiest moments in our life. 

No one could live without any friends, you won't know what is real happiness unless you have lose everything but still have your friends by your side. As times passed by, you will understand how important each of your friends is to you. Each and everyone of them are special, they're unique in their own way. 

Yes, we will get jealous over something but did you ever ask yourself what is the reason that you're jealous over it and what is the reason that cause you to fight with your friends? Because you care about that person, you want that person to spend more time with you rather than someone else and why? Because you still treat them as your friends. If you never even treated them as your friends, you won't even bother to fight with them, what more cry over it? Agree with me? 




Give each of them a chance and times. Let them sort out their own thoughts, if they're your true friend, things will be once again back to normal but with a much firmer friendship. 

Friendship are just like bubble gum, they could be together, they could go their own way due to many things but they will be back again with much beautiful shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment