Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One words could make a different

One day..I will like to sit down with all of the people in my life and ask them question with a smile. Maybe after a few years,I am not the Angel who they once know.

I would like to ask them with a smile.

"Hey,do you remember you calling me fat?"

"Hey,do you remember telling me that I'm ugly?"

"Hey,do you remember the one that look down on me? It is you right?"

"Do you remember telling me that I'm short?"

"Do you remember telling me that I have a dark eyebrow?"

"Do you remember telling me I have a huge nose?"

"Do you remember telling me that I have big boobs?"

"Do you remember telling me that I have a chubby cheeks and funny jawline?"

"Do you remember telling me that I look funny with make-up on?"

"Do you remember giving me hint about my short neck while laughing?"

"Do you once remember you were laughing at me for whatever embarrass thing I once did?"


Do you all once remember that you were once the one that judge me the most?

Because of you'll,I kept myself to my own world. The girls that was out-going but non-famous,get all this shit. A normal girl, that get all this shit.

You all might thought when did I say all this thing, please.. If I could plug a machine into your brain, I would do so. So I could really let you'll recall back, even you'll might be joking or having fun, but do you know that it does hurt? Maybe I'm asking for the truth but must you tell me? Girls,is a funny creature. They want the truth but they want to hear the lie.

Will you be happy if someone USE you for entertaining themselves by teasing you about your insecure?

I'm not saying that after a few years I will be back with a whole new face or whatever shit. What  I mean is, I will be back with a new person, a person that accept myself as who I am.

I'm just asking, do you ever remember ?

 Just one words,could make a different to someone life.

Thanks you for teasing me all this time, because it give me strength to change myself to someone better and you'll let me see the real side of you.

If you ever once ask me do I have any problem I want to share out, yes I do have. But, I'm not gonna to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment