Help those that are in needs!
Have you ever saw someone that is in needs,but you just care about them in your heart and just walked past them without helping? Why? Have you ever thought why you are afraid of taking a step forward to help them even you wanted to help? The main reason in this world is - Afraid of rejection.
Everyone of us were afraid of rejection. Won't it be embarrass for us if we step forward to help those in needs but they had a bad temper and shouted at you, "Don't need!" . I know it seem embarrass,that's the main reason why I always don't dare to take a step forward to help those in needs,the most is elderly. You can never know whether they're asking for help or not.
But.... Don't only care about them in your heart,care about them through action too!
But.... Don't only care about them in your heart,care about them through action too!
Recently,I helped a uncles that could not walk,he was sat on wheelchair.The upper slop was too hard for him to move up. I noticed him from far away and people walked past him,only look at him with the eye of wanting to help but afraid of taking a step forward. I wanted to help but I was afraid too,so I walked past him. But,all of a sudden I turned back to him and asked him, "Do you need help?"
So I helped him by pushing his wheelchair up the slop but I was carrying lots of books in my hand so I don't have much strength and he joked plus angry tone, "You no strength is it?!" At that moments,I know why most people are afraid of taking a step forward. It was because of judgement and rejection. But I just laughed at his comment and pushed him up to the flat ground. People just walked past and looked at us. At that moments I felt that I finally did a good deed by helping those that are in needs and the feeling was great. No wonder my mom love helping people.
Those words , "Thanks you." from those people you had helped,are really good to hear.
What I'm trying to say is,don't be like me,the one that only thought of helping but afraid of taking a step forward to help. I learned this yesterday,I should not be afraid.There are too many people in this world that need help but we can't help all,but won't it be great it we had helped one?
Those words , "Thanks you." from those people you had helped,are really good to hear.
What I'm trying to say is,don't be like me,the one that only thought of helping but afraid of taking a step forward to help. I learned this yesterday,I should not be afraid.There are too many people in this world that need help but we can't help all,but won't it be great it we had helped one?
Don't be afraid to take a step forward.
Anyway! I cut my bangs yesterday! Wait,I said this in the last post...Never mind,now here is how my bangs look like! And I could tie up my short hair! ~ Maybe after few week more,I could really tie it all up ^-^ I missed my long hair :'( But,all of a sudden,I felt that I'm much more suitable for short hair ...
I cut it to kinda of round bangs~ Ke.
I kinda think the bangs look weird on me :'(
Was not having a good sleep lately...I don't know what got into me,I felt so confuse in my heart and mind. When I went to sleep,I felt that I'm not sleeping even I am. I felt that those dream are making me really tired,I felt that I could know what is going on in reality even I'm asleep.It's like my soul are out of my body,watching me. Somehow,I felt really confuse and mix feeling in reality too. I don't really know what got into me.
I really don't understand what got into me.Really..Thing just don't seem to goes right. I remember I once said, "Life does not goes the way you want,but if you work hard,it will end well."
I really want to have a proper sleep,I'm really tired in emotional. So many things happen,so many truth started to unfolded. The only way to let me relax is to get in touch with music. Why do I hate this job so much? Yes,I just started to work in LaLu but I really don't like this job,but still I got to work today since I need money. My family need money too,that's why I hardly spend any money now a day.Even my facial thing had finish,I don't even buy it. I need those money.
I got to be honest about my thought of rich peoples.I mean SOME rich peoples.All they do is tell their parent, "Mommy,I want to learn this course." and the next day,they could learn it. For us,poor peoples, "Mommy,can I learn this?" No matter how many years you ask,there's always no lesson.
So rich peoples,please appreciate those money your parent gave you and please spend it wisely.
You would never understand what pain we're going through,unless you're in our track.
I felt that I'm like an old women wearing my glasses. LOL!!
Whatever.
If only THIS if my real glasses,but I guess it looked weird on me.
Another secret is gonna be out. Last time,and even now,I'm a book worm. Really.
But now,was better than last thing. When I was young,I brought books everywhere I went. I read while walking,I read while using toilet,I read while eating,I read while watching TV,I read while in transport,I read when I had nothing to do. Such a bookworm...
So this is how I look... From my side profile :/
If only I could get braces...
Anyway,notice Sunny's poster in most picture?! ~
Totally big fans of her~ Her poster was everywhere in my house :/
Should end of here,lots of topic to post and will post it up soon.But now,should get ready to work. Oh man. I hate this job ... Seem so stress..


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment