ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
♒ Does this really make you happy? Have you ever thought of the way your write something,can hurt someone? It seem like if that really happen,you will be very happy. Have you ever wonder why others hate you,from a friend to hater? It's because of something you once did. Ask yourself,have you ever hurt them before? ♒
❧ Yes,everyone will hurt each another,day by day. But have you ever wonder WHAT IS THE REASON that made all of us become like this? It's because of something we don't like in each of our own friend's personality. But,what can we do? We're born this way,if you don't want other to ask you to change,than you better don't ask other to change. Let be fair. I know,this world don't have FAIR,this word. But,who care? ❧
☠ I admit that I had hurt others before,even without me,myself noticing it. But,I know that I do hurt other deeply. Everyone does hurt someone in their life. Should we carry on staying with that person that hurt us DEEPLY? I don't know,I'm searching for an answers too. Once I distant myself from others,it either mean you had once hurt me DEEPLY before or it mean I'm pissed off at something that you did. Once you don't know what it was,than good-bye baby,you're out of my life. ☠
❅Sometime,I really want to have a new life,new friend,new family,new place. Sometime,I just can't stand what I'm in right now. All this thing that I mentions seem to pissed me off,the only thing that can calm me down is music.I always try to control my temper,no matter what others said to me or about me,I will kept quiet and just said out what I wanted to said out in my own mind. But my heart felt so heavy that I need a place,so I just plug in my earpiece and on some music. Whenever I control my own words of anger or kept those anger to myself,I really felt like crying. I know it seem weak to cry when been angry but,you know...this is me. ❅
☃ Now a day been posting all this thing,I know it's weird. I also know that no one bother to read it,but I don't care. This is my own way of saying out my own feeling and thought,through words. This blog is part of my heart, reading it is like reading me in person or reading my dairy. You don't need to care about this blog,because it's my own dairy,but sometime,there's part of me that wish people will read it,and understand it.I know blog like this seem annoying. People tend to look for blog that have review for products or those people that have fun life,going everywhere and lots of photo in the blog. Mine was just like a dairy,I wanted to change it,but part of me don't want to change it because it's part of me. ☃
☼ Maybe one day,thing will get better,day by day. ☼
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
No comments:
Post a Comment