It been a long time since I blog.I'm surprise how I could survive without blogging..I just can't believe it. Right now,I'm back! ✿◕‿◕✿
Exam are driving me crazy,sooner or later.. o(╥﹏╥)o
Chinese,English and Science Paper 2 had finish! YAY! Time to celebrate ~ Well,Science are so hard.Math,I'm going to die on that day.
Nothing seem to goes right for me now a day..Recorded random dance cover at City Square Mall few day ago and I could upload it to Youtube but than all of a sudden one of the dance cover can't import into Window Movie Maker..Well,I'm just gonna learn it properly again and than record it with my own digital camera than upload into Youtube.
I want a camcorder and a new camera! I want a new phone! Well,never mind. I will try to over all this hard moments in my life that tried to block me from recording cover. It also been a long time since I update "Lucky Disc?No! It's Lucky Poster!!" ... Kinda of writer block plus having exam now a day. Totally stress.
Currently,listening to XFM 96.3. Now a day been listening to it from 8pm to 10pm because it's K-POP NON-STOP !! Right now,is this week hottest song, "Taeyeon-Missing You Like Crazy" .
Took some photo yesterday,gonna upload it now. ●ω●



Had you all notice something new about this blog? ●▽●
Look at the top once again! ☝
It's this! ☟
Anyway,please support this story that I had collab with jiajialee96 on Asianfanfics! ⊙ω⊙
Thanks you! ◕ ‿ ◕
╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
May ANGEL bless you! ❀◕‿◕❀
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
May ANGEL bless you! ❀◕‿◕❀
,-. ,-.
||,\ -=- /,||
F'\\\,o8o,///`J
J'J`,\(".")/,'F`L
|F||\ \>P</J/||J|
F';-/'/`"'\`\-L`J
J|/-' L>V<J '-\|L
|L' /```\ `J|
F / \ J
`-.___.-'



.jpg)

If you want to take a good deal from this article then you have to apply these techniques to your won website.
ReplyDeleteHere is my weblog; Mulberry UK