Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cross Country? CANCEL! Isn't it great?

Why am I so unlucky? 

Having this life.I'm tired of it.I'm only live to chase my dream,I live for my dream.

Don't be a copied cat,be original. 

You're the leader,not the follower.




Had cross country today,so met my friend at Toa Payoh Central at around 6.40am,took a bus and went to MacRitchie Reservoir. The bus was soooooo squeezy. After reaching there,we wait in the dark for at least 1 hour and than the teacher at last said, "The cross country is cancel due to the rain." 

All was like....

"WHAT THE HELL?!! WASTE OUR TIME AH?!" 

"WAAA...Good ah!! Can go home." 


I was like... 

*Looked up from gaming* "What?Cancel ah?Okay." *Back to game*


So we walked to the bus stop and Natasha was joking about if the bus come,we should run after it. In the end....the bus really come when we're only about 20 step away from the bus stop. We run and I faster took out my wallet,we entered the bus and I sat with Natasha. Till half way,I looked at my hand and noticed that my ring is gone. Wow,unlucky day. I was like , "Where did I drop it? WHEN did I drop?" 

I guess it was really loose than I ran and took my thing out in a fast speed till it dropped at the bus stop. Well,it's a friendship ring. Never mind,it's fate. Old one go,new one will come soon.



So...Went to foodcourt and had breakfast? LOL! With my friends :) After that,we went to slack at Toa Payoh.Well,that all. 


Secondly,I nearly fell in MRT while taking a nap. No,I was not sitting down,I was standing up. Leaning against the glass,I was napping. I can't take it anymore,my eye was really tired all of a sudden. My body was full of energy but my emotional was really tired.As I'm typing,I'm really tired too. After the short nap,I was like not clear of what is going on. I walked home with a unclear mind and a unclear heart. 

I just felt that... well... never mind. 


Right now,my mood was like .... ummm ..... not good. 


  • Maybe one day,I will say out all my secret,my heart just can't take it anymore. 
  • Isn't it great to be tall or average height? So don't complain when you're not short. 
  • Isn't it great to be fair in skin tone?
  • Isn't it great that I'm the bitch? 

Isn't it great? 


@Beatty Secondary School's Cross Country

No comments:

Post a Comment