Friday, May 25, 2012

Sad life..My first layer of skin are torn!! At my foot :(





MY FOOT'S SKIN ARE TORN!!! 



The first layer of the skin is gone..Because of a new shoe I bought for work but it's so painful that I guess I should wear another shoe (that look like kids one) to work..Don't care anymore! Even fashion alert! No choice! The leather for the new shoe are too hard that it cut my skin whenever I take a step :'( 

This is the shoe that I bought...




Is nice right?! But...really painful.

Bought it for $10 at Toa Payoh central~ 

I'm just gonna wear it after my foot recover. Okay,the next image might gross you out... My first layer of skin is gone..Sorry if it gross you out,and if you're eating or drinking,I'm sorry!! 



Yes..The redy spot is my flesh..Ehhh...I know right? 


Because of this!!! 



Oh,don't mind the circle thing,that's the comfort thing for my foot that my mom bought for me..



Was chatting with my Josephine about what thing turn a guys off,and there was list!! Even I'm not a guy,even I never been in love before,I know it all. I think I was a guy,in my past life...Umm..No,I'm just joking ^=^ 

Going to work tomorrow T_T 1pm-9pm....8 hour of it...No...I don't want it!! But,for money,I guess there's no other choice :'( Maybe gonna post out some post soon! 

Oh ya! I finally cut my bangs!!! I really can't see anything clearly with my bangs covering my eye :( But now,everything is going to be okay.Went back to KCS's back gate and there's thing that change and there're thing that have not change yet :) It brought back lots of memories and brought a smile to my heart and face. I wish I live near there :'( 





1 comment:

  1. Look how much u paid for them!!! Of course they were gonna fuck your heels up... $10... try $150 shoes its a big difference ')

    ReplyDelete