The day before yesterday was Katherine's birthday! So I went to celebrate with her,together with Gekleng and Jiajia. There's just too many happy memories,that I don't know where to start~ ●▽●
When I reached at Toa Payoh,went to bought a cake for Katherine! Share money with Gekleng and bought it~ A mango cake bought at Breadtalk,it's really nice! I don't really like cake but I love this cake ●ω●
About why there's no candle.... Here goes the story.
When we both reached sky garden,Gekleng should go and pick Katherine up while lie to her that I was late. But.... I don't know how to use a lighter LOLL!!! Greek...I know. But I really don't know how to use it so Gekleng light the candle up before she go and pick Katherine up. But as time passed by,the candle become shorter and at last the fire are gone..So no choice,but to celebrate without the candle. o(╥﹏╥)o But at the last moments,I finally know how to use a lighter! Yay!! 박수 박수!! XD
This is after Gekleng help me to light up the candle ~
Than....it became like this ಥ_ಥ
Sorry Katherine! ಥ_ಥ Because of me,your cake don't have candle..
Okay,after Gekleng text me that she reached,I quickly took out the cake from the box and hide the box beside the dust bin. I ran to hide behind a wall (I always had my bag carried all the time,the plastic bag is white so I put at a place since Katherine won't really go care about a plastic bag~) then I heard some noise but I don't know whether is them a not but luckily Gekleng stomp her feet than I know is them.
After a while,I came out from behind the wall and sang happy birthday's song to Katherine. She was totally shock! Epic!! ~ I still thought that maybe this surprise will fail XD This is the first time I ever tried to surprise someone and it was really fun.I love that shock face follow by a smile,on people that been surprise.
So Katherine started to cut the cake~
And than we started to ate the tasty cake! First bite by the birthday's girl!
Such a small bites! Like Jerry from "Tom & Jerry" ~ So cute! (><)
After that,followed by Gekleng and me taking a bites of the cake~ Together with Katherine! :D
Perfect cakey,good-bye baby!!!
And now some picture that we had taken ~ It been such a long time since we had taken so much picture :3
I notice that I get dark easily.. -Sigh-
Okay for the three picture below,there's a story.
Here it goes...
One day,a girl get a super nice drinks and the other two girl can't get that drink so they plan to kill her.
But when that girl drink that super nice drinks,the other two suddenly don't want to kill her anymore,so three of them plan to promote that drinks together.
After drinking it,the three of them treated that drinks as if it's some magic thing.
THE END
Jiajia arrived after some time
and here are some picture we took after she arrived :)
Gekleng and me trying to act as if we're going to jump off the building but.... you can see why.
And then we had a fun 'game'!
It seem like we're practicing dance but nope,we're not! :D
We're jumping!! XD
Just gonna post up all the picture,was really lazy to type it all out.All the memories are still fresh in my mind,that is what matter the most.
Sister's photo!! If only we could have a proper photoshoot :(
Next up are some neo-print we took.
What word is this?
Yes!
It's "LIFE" ~

that
And we end that day with the last picture!
I really enjoy myself on that day,it been such a long time since I went out with them,all together! ~
Time to upload some picture I took with friend day ago :)

I really wonder what will happen to me if I jump down from such high place..With safety belt of course. I bet I will cry.



Oh! And selca took when waiting for Katherine and Gekleng to come to sky garden.

Will end it here,will post next time. Bye!










Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me :D damn shocking lerh suddenly appear from my behide and sing birthday song haha XD the cake damn nice :) but pity ate some liao :( sobb. LOL since when you all take me when i was walking to the side O_O''' PRO!!! no video? :( haha anyway RECOMMEND GO dhoby ghaut eat the food court japanese food IS DAMN NICE!!! WE WILL HAVE PHOTOSHOOT IN FUTURE!. FOR SURE!!!
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Kekekeke,we have success in surprising you~ No time to edit :( Will edit the video soon :) Hahas,ya! The japanese food was really nice~ Yay!~
ReplyDelete