Sunday, May 6, 2012

[Dairy] Really Bored...

★ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ☆ ⋆




●▽●  Back with another post about yesterday! Went to Somerset @313 with my friends,Josephine and Hazel!~ We went to bought thing for one of our friend. Well,same place,same feeling. It was really boring,to me. I wanted to try new thing,doing the same thing over and over again was going to bored me to death. Anyway,here are some photo we took yesterday! ●ω●







●︿● I know right? I look like a kids from behind..

 


 


 





 


   Hazel look like a queen! 



♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯




● Now it's time for some picture we took from Neo-Print! 


















★ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ☆ ⋆






o(╥﹏╥)o I'm really bored right now.................. Really bored.............. I want to go out!! But there's no one that seem like wanting to go out too ●︿● ... 




Sometime,I wish I stay in Toa Payoh. 
Sometime,I wish I had a friend who could go out anytime I call them.

Sometime,I just wish I could have a new life.



No comments:

Post a Comment