Thursday, June 21, 2012

Went To JiaXin's house!



My eye are tired from all those crying I had hours ago, it last for about 1 hours and I'm always amazed at how much tears my eye could produce. I felt so stress that I broke out in tears. What will others people do to let them become cheerful and stand up again? 

Normal people : Do something that they enjoy. 

Me : Cry. 





This is why I always think I don't fit in to others..It's like..I'm from a different world. Crying the only way I could become stronger. After crying, I felt as if everything was solve and I was up on my feet, stronger this time. 

Maybe inside of me, is a crybaby. But, I love this crybaby because this crybaby let me understand many things and always help me become stronger after each cries. Hardly anyone have really seen this side of me because, the crybaby don't want to let anyone see her weak side. She only willing to opened her weak side when she's alone.




The other reason is when after I cried, my throat felt much more loose. Vocal warm-up don't really help me much as it only make my throat felt sore. Maybe I'm doing it wrongly. Because of all those things that does not seem to goes right for me, I broke out in tears.



I noticed that the more I worry, the more things seem to become hard. Just like how I worry about why my throat sore after each time I sing and I tears up but after that..Things seem to be better once I stand up again. 


Whenever I cried, I will ask myself some question and let my hearts answers it. Typical question (to me) . 

"Do you really want to give up after holding on for 6 years? Do you even know that it's not easy to hold on for 6 years? Do you know how much tears I had to produce and how many things I had once went through?" 

"Why am I so useless and untalented?" 

The main reason is always money. Lesson.......seem easy to say, but hard to reach. I know that with my current skill,it's not gonna bring me anywhere. So I really need lesson but than one of the words flashed back to my mind, "You don't really need lesson. Some people don't even have lesson, all they do is practice." 

One of my friends once said this and I agree but once again I got to say that those people have potential that why they can do well by their own. I don't even have potential that why I need help from people. What could I say? All this thing seem so far to me once again but, I guess I'm just gonna hold on to it. If I give up, those efforts that I once put in this 6 years will be wasted. Listening back to my cover, I felt embarrassed because it's not good. Each years passed by and I did improve from a  rookie to rookie level 2. What more could I wish for? 

Nothing but just wish that each years when I listen back to my cover, I will laughed and smile while thinking, 'I did improve.' 



Wishing for it but not doing anything won't improve myself. I'm not gonna sit down and wait for things to happen, I will make things happen with my efforts. 



Yes, I'm jealous over how some of my friends are talented and could learn something in such a fast way yet been prefect but...I can't change this fate that was on me but one day, I'm gonna cross over this cold wall called fate.






❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ 



Moving on to the next topic! Yesterday, I went to Jiaxin's house together with JiaJia. We did some schoolwork at there but well.....most of the time we are either watching Jiaxin playing audition if not we were taking selca. 




I was using Jiajia's brother's phone to take all those selca because...there's second camera!! Finally! I can see how I look on the screen with this mode~  I tend to take selca with close up because I look fugly from afar.






















JiaJia took some selca too :) 






❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ 

ㅋㅋㅋ~ Been a playful person, of course I took all this picture ~ 





Expect the photo below. I'm not the one that took it! 



 




Yesterday,three of us were so hungry! We went to Toa Payoh's foodcourt~ Jiaxin and me ordered Korean food while JiaJia ordered Japan food. When we were eating half way....JiaJia suddenly said want to take photo of those food and Jiaxin was like, "I eat till like this than you want take!" 

Because...Her fish was already... 


Half of it is already gone!!!! 

Mine!! 



All of a sudden,I feel like eating grilled chicken ! I mean yesterday but well...This is not grilled.. Better then nothing.

Lastly,JiaJia's food! 




Let's end this post with my last selca of the day! 


*hand ups* I ate ALL finish! I mean the rice....The chicken till left a few piece. Look like I was really hungry.

Oh! Sorry not end it with my last selca of the day but my last selca of the day with JiaJia!




I hate how I look




No comments:

Post a Comment