My amazing classmate ! 4T1!
I say it again...
MY CLASS IS AMAZING!
I am what I am today because of each and every amazing classmate I had in the past 4 years. We gone through lots of thing,no matter up or down. We're always together,no matter how tough the matter is. We learn from each other. We fought with each other. We insult each other. But we could never deny that we're 4T1'12.
Be Yourself Day is the day where we could express ourselves freely in school. The day where our class are all excited to see the other side of each and every one of our classmate. That's my view of Be Yourself Day.
The last years of been together with all the 33 classmate in this school ground. The last year we had for Be Yourself Day. It's amazing and just wanted to share some picture on this blog so that this post could be review and review,again and again,after many years past.
JiaJia helping Natasha to tie her hair~
Sharon and GeokTeng. I never took any picture with them.
I love the shirt Sharon is wearing but she choose to wear a jacket over that beautiful clothes :(
During Art Class...
I forgot to bring my art paper. Amazing huh?
Lastly a group photo! Those classmate jumping behind make me laugh whenever I look at this picture!
I have tons of word to say,tons of feeling to express but I couldn't type it all out. I can't express my feeling but I just got to say...
To 33 classmate,
Thanks for been my classmate for the past 3 years! :) Forgot the past and look forward to the future.
Two anamzing friends of mine!
Photo Credit @ Siti and Karl's photo album.
Went to Bishan for lunch/dinner together with JiaJia and JiaXin!
Took some picture at there to put as memories.lols...
Went to Somerset to register for something. So meanwhile,took some photo in the toilet :)
Time fly but memories stay. People leave but memories stay. People torn your heart but your mind will miss the good memories you had with those people.



















Look like you having alot fun time and memories in your class :) haha look fun how i wish i could be in ur school and class T^T compare to mine...i wan to have be yourself day too >.< btw be yourself day you all still need to study?
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Yes,I had lots of fun and memories in my class ^-^ Ya, we still study on that day just that we're wearing home clothes to school. Like those American school.
ReplyDeleteCOOL~~~ i wish my principle would allow this thing before i left school T^T but i guess is impossible since my school principle si ai mian zi :X
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L LOL! I was like what is 'si ai mian zi' coz I don't really know how to read han yu pin yin... But well, ITE might have :)
ReplyDelete