Girl,I'm isn't talking about you so stop been that sensitive and make it seem as if I did something wrong. Friends, just freaking leave me alone for this time. I need some time alone to rebuild my spirits. Looking around for someone to talk to but, no one was in the best mood for it. Everyone was been so moody and whatever. I get jealous over why the credits of that creation when to you instead of me when I'm the one that start to teach you all those thing. Don't ask, who I'm talking about. If you think I'm talking about you, then go ahead and guess around without knowing anythings. I know thing is hard for you but don't think you're the most unlucky one because you're freaking not the one. Compare me to you, I'm much more unlucky then you. People care about you, people notice you, people asked about you, people envy you and they treat you as role model yet people treat me as a replacement and a shit. I wanna make a name out of myself, shit this shity, I never want to live in our yshadow. So what's the point, it will good for all those shit. You're lucky to have all those people around you, you're so lucky to be famous and pretty. Just embrace what you have and stop complaining, it annoy me a lots when seeing pretty girl complain about themselves, then what is me?
If they think they're ugly, what am I? Girl, learn when you should speak and when you should not . Learn what you should or should not speak, at the right timing. I'm not angry at you, I'm just annoyed by how you kept making it seem you're the most unlucky person, how much people need to protect you and how much you enjoy those spotlight been on you when the credits is not even you.
I like the ѵaluable informatiоn you pгονiԁe іn yоuг articles.
ReplyDeleteI'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll leaгn plenty of
neω stuff rіght herе! Βest of luсk fοr the
next!
My web site :: loans for bad credit