Hello! Well, did I not post in a few day times since that post titled 'Annoyed by someone'? I guess so. So, I'm back with a brand new me! But well, not that brand new thou.. Was skyping with JiaJia and Geokteng at around 8pm and we had a video call that last for about 2 hour ++ :/ Geokteng left in the mid as she need to do some theory while JiaJia and me carried on chatting, not chatting but spacing out, just finished chatting with her as she's tired.
I'm just gonna blog and then maybe practice some dance before I call it a day. Work tomorrow :( This is so tiring... Hope to get my salary on 4th! But well, after getting the salary, I'm gonna pay for dance class and korean class, so there isn't much money left for buying personal thing, stuff like clothes and shoe that I had stopped buying since few month back. Gonna buy a basketball too! I fell in love with basketball~ It's so fun shooting it, the moments I shoot it, I felt as if my stress was been throw away. I never had once thought that basketball could be a stress thrower for me.
I..really felt as if I could broke down at any moments. I seem to space out a lots, this day. It's because there's so many thing for me to think of and stress about. I'm finding a solution toward all this question, those question seem like Math, which I hated the most. Eight months had passed by in such a fast speed, just like a blink of an eye. I still remember that those words I says during January, that I want to improve my skill and took a step toward my dream, one step closer. But, it seem as if it is just a words that contain air but nothing else. I never even improve, that's what I thought, and I never even took a single step forward. I'm starting to lose faith in myself, I know that I shouldn't be but I couldn't control it.
Whenever I says that I want to go home to practice but, once I reached home, I started to lose all the passion of wanting to practice in an instant. Family are always at home, they don't like any noise, my dad is the most hater of noise, whenever I talk in phone/skyping/dancing/singing, he will ask me to stop or gave me a 'black' face. It is like I don't have the right to do whatever thing I wanted to do. That's why I hope that I could have my own room instead of sharing room with them. With that, I could dance crazily in my own room and took many picture of my surrounding without been watch, well...A typical teenager that want to have freedom.
I'm looking forward to the future, the prom night and duet I'm going to have with friends, right after
'N' level. Right now, I'm just thinking about where could I go to for a practice? I never ever want to practice at home. If only I could practice in school but well..I bet that's impossible.
Hey dad, you don't understand, you never try to.
Is there a solution for me? I seem to have no road for me. I don't know how to practice anymore. If only I live in Toa Payoh, I won't need to take MRT to school, everyday. I could even practice with my friends at each other house. Well, I really felt as if I'm been control. I don't like people controlling my eating time, sleeping time or whatever.
Question : Where could I practice? When could I practice?
With all those school and works and LSP, I don't even have time expect for my sleeping time but well, my parent don't allow it. Oh, freak this shit.

Oh my gosh. You sound adorable. Look, you only have to get to 18. That's not that far away. And sometimes teens don't realize it's easier than you think to destroy your life with just one poor choice. It feels like teen years are so oppressive, but usually it's out of love and concern. You sound smart so probably know this already. Be patient, you'll have your whole life to make mistakes you are responsible for. Enjoy the shelter you have now. It doesn't last too much longer.
ReplyDelete@Crazy Mama I guess you're right :) I think my parent are caring about me, in a different way. As a teens, I think I'm in my rebel stage? I guess I shall just live in peace with my parent for now onward. I might not have the chance in the future too. Thanks for the advise ;)
ReplyDelete