'I'm missing you~' - D-Unit
Lets start off a post about yesterday and the day before! Went out with my friends and it been a long time since I saw GekLeng and Katherine, after meeting them, then I know it been long since I saw them and them been around me really let me felt as if my life is complete. We went for a movie at Iluma @ Bugis! Guess what we watched?
The starting of this movie was really boring. Bored to death. Kept talking and then love story =_= In the end, Talia, is the real bad person in this movie, not Bane. The scene in the end is great as it was all about wars, wow! Batman didn't die! He's with Catwomen~
Went to ate dinner at Food Republic at Bugis Juction after movie. Went for a neo-print session after that~ Gonna post picture instead of typing because I know that my post have become more and more boring :/
I love this photo a lots!
And some photo from the day before :)
I'm proud to be an Aquarius! Having an sports drink called as 'Aquarius' and it is a drinks that given to Singapore's athletics during Olympics in London! ~ Its taste like 100 plus but it's less sweeter than 100 plus, therefore, it's much a better choice than it.
I don't know what got into me now a day, since after June holiday, my writing style isn't great at all. It seem like I can't express my feeling into words, it isn't the same like before. Before this thing happen, I could use my words to touch others heart and made them cried but now...Nope. I can't even stand my own writing style and words that I had typed out. Before I 'recover' my writing skill, I'm gonna lesser and lesser post. I think there's no one reading thou, that's why I know my post is super boring :/
It seem as if I'm more good in writing those no sense post rather than posting about what I do or where I went.
History is written by us, no one else but us, maybe there's God but it's all depend on us. Whether good or bad, each of your little action right now decided your future. Future will become history after some times passed by, it's too late to looked back? Have you even put yourself in the first page of your novel, or are you the last? You're the main character! No one else is the main character in your life expect yourself. You decided which path you want to walk, what you want to eat or do, don't let other control you because you're the main.
Day by day, heart ask mind, are you bored? Heart always answers with a yes yet mind ignore her, because mind took over our heart. I regret for what I had once done but, time isn't gonna to turn back. I'm bored with my daily lifestyle, I want to try new things around me but there isn't anything I want to do expect music. These day, I seem to kept thinking of music more and more. There's always music playing in my mind, when I don't even know what kind of melody is that. I called that heart of melody because it seem as if those melody came from my heart. The heart that called out for freedom, passion, original and music.
I don't want to be doing things that bring frown to my face instead of a smile. I don't want to be like those normal people that had a lifestyle that kept repeating, day after day. I rather doing something I like, even it's the same circle, day after day. Thinking of the future of been normal, brought fear to me. Been different and been original is my style. Hate me for that or love me for that.
Feeling faded away yet memories stayed,
Looked ahead only to see you far ahead, from me.
The only tears, stayed with me in my torn heart,
Been a fool, standing far from you, day by day,
Afraid of the feeling but, it belong to past,
it is just a memories that stay, good bye.
Time is such a funny thing that exist in this world. We felt as if it's the slowest thing that move on this world yet it seem to be the faster things. We want the time to pass by during our painful moments but we want time to freeze on the blessing moments. Time is been confuse by us. We will understand how much each memories, that contains no feeling, could cause us pain again. People move on to new person, some people stop on their track and couldn't get over while there's some people that couldn't stay and couldn't move on. They're in the middle because they have no one on their mind, but their hearts.
There is time where I asked myself why does my heart felt nothing? After so many years and the feeling is gone. There's only one answers, and that is I choose to be alone for the rest of the next few, no is many years. I couldn't bring myself to move on, not because I still have feeling. It's because I lose faith in myself. I looked down on myself.
No one understand what is on my mind or my hearts because you're not me. Even those that are close with me, I hardly speaks about the words 'Love'. That words is a curse to me. It make me lose confident in myself after so many years. That words destroy my inner feeling. I hate it when someone mentions that words to me. So if any of you don't know about that, this is for you to know. Stop mentions that words to me. I'm sensitive to that words. Later I will be sick :/
I'm not angry, I'm just really don't like that words. I felt uncomfortable while hearing that words coz I'm forever alone LOL!
I'm not angry, I'm just really don't like that words. I felt uncomfortable while hearing that words coz I'm forever alone LOL!
I hate myself for needing many years to get over a person.










































No comments:
Post a Comment