Wednesday, August 29, 2012

[Dairy] Know Why? Coz You All Freaking Hate Me.


Tell me you're sorry, my baby love
What should I do, what should I do, 
Loving you is so hard, don't say goodbye,
Only had you in my heart, but I can't love you, what should I do?
I love you, I love you so much, don't say goodbye,
Take all those words back, my love, 
Don't say goodbye, lets be together for now.


P.S. This lyrics is gonna seem weird in English because I was thinking of making into Korean once I learn that language. Writing lyrics is much more better than writing anything, in my point.


왕따가되는 느낌.

Wasn't in a good mood since yesterday. I don't know what to talk about but I know I need a place to pour my heart out. What happened this few day really let me felt so tired in emotional, not just physical. 

I was worry about many things but what could I do expect from keep worrying about it? Where is everyone when I need someone to talk to? It is okay, I understand them. They're all busy and stress with their own life, this is something that I couldn't blame them for. 

Sometime, I felt as if I don't deserve to have any friend because I'm not a good person. What is the use of being friend with them when they don't really like me? I don't know if I'm sensitive or what but I felt that as each day passed by, each and everyone of them start to think I'm weird and start to don't like me. Sometime, I saw rolled eye. Sometime, I heard those cold tone. I just know it. I guess I'm too annoying? 

When I smile and laugh all day, people think that I'm insane. When I frown all day long, people will become bad mood too and keep asking me what happen. Seriously, I had enough. What is the problem with you all? Don't I freaking have a right to be in the current mood I am in? Don't I have the right to express myself? I don't like to hide my emotional, not like someone else. I can't do it and this is who I am, leave me alone if you can't accept me for who I am because I don't need this kind of friend. 

You will cry or whatever shit right? So, can I ask you not to do it in front of me? Do I have the right? Will you felt ... oh well, fuck this shit. I don't want to talk about this anymore.


I just freaking feel like sleeping. 

Thinking of nothing and just go to sleep.


Over 50 white hair and it was cause by each and everyone of you, money and dream. What the hell is wrong with this world? Is everyone going crazy?


Why do you'll outcast me? I bet you all don't even know that because you're not me. Calling out to me after some time and you expect me to smile? No way that I'm gonna do that because I'm freaking in a depress mood once I start spacing out. Don't you all notice that I'm slowly stepping out of the circle? I bet you don't because you all are busy playing with them and hell yeah, no one call out to me and pass the ball to me. Know why? Simple! 


Because everyone hate me.





I'm fucking stress. I'm all stress out, really.
Whats went wrong? I don't understand.

I felt insecure about my future, I started to doubt it, why
don't you?

There's no use wasting my time doubting myself but,
it's true that I suck to the max, in all things that I do.

I could never reach it, no one believe in me,
not even myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment