Saturday, August 4, 2012

A day that is gone, a heart that miss you.



Hello! Ahh..Finally a day off, spent it with some of my friends. We went to KBox and had a fun time there. The first time been to there! Once I saw the mic and held it in my hand, my feeling was like 





It been a really long time since I held on to mic. It was like 4 years ago? I don't really know how to use a mic right now, I kept finding the right way to held it so my voice could pass through it. Well, sang for straight 3 hour but it wasn't enough for me :( Sang to song by SNSD, 2NE1, 4minute, Infinite, SISTAR, Teen Top and Boyfriend

The first song that we choose is SNSD - Run Devil Run. Once I heard my own voice through the speaker, I was like, 'Oh, shit this shit. My voice sucks to the max.' And I kept correcting my voice through all the song. I was like in my own world, been all frustrated at myself for not been good. I kept saying that my voice was not nice, it sound like a kids while those others girls sound so mature even they're young. I rather have a voice that was mature rather then a girly voice. Sucks to the max. 

Duet with JiaJia for Sistar - Alone, Boyfriend - Don't Touch My Girl, Boyfriend - Boyfriend and Teen Top - To You! I guess the best duet for both of us is Teen Top - To You. For me, the best song that I sang for today is Sistar - Alone? The only song that I never went out of tune. Well, gonna train more on 2NE1- Ugly and 2NE1 - Lonely

Some picture we had taken in the KBox :) 










And the last picture we had in KBox. Without Choonhuat because we're in the girls toilet.. lols! 
Ignore my fugly face and looked at my amazing friends instead! :D 



Location of the KBox : Amk 
Price : $15.30 per person + lunch & one glass of drinks

Overall, it's quite worth but I hope that there's more Korean song instead..There's so many Chinese song which I don't sing anymore..

After singing for 3 hour ++ , I'm having a hoarseness throat. I can't even sing right now. I talked with a funny voice which my friends laughed at :( Husky voice isn't fun at all. I want a mature voice but well....I'm felt more comfortable with mine. 

The only reason why I like KBox is because I could hear my own voice, so that I could know where goes wrong and I could fix it. Another reason is because I could get use to my own voice that other have heard from me. Sometime, I really don't understand why others I couldn't accept my own voice while others accept mine and didn't think it's bad. Sometime, it's just hard to believe.

Went back to Toa Payoh and ate MacDonald for dinner! MacChicken~ Took some picture in MacDonald and there's a funny photo of mine. 


 Ya, this is the one :/ I'm closing my eye. Yes.






Halfway eating and Natasha brought the cupcake that JiaJia and me order to us, along with her boyfriend :) It looks so nice! The cupcake was made by her boyfriend's mom! She's such an amazing mom, with a skillful skill for baking~ 


 Anyway, I finally bought all the thing I wanted months ago! It been about 4 months since I last brought a clothes :( Finally brought one shirt and one dresses today!~








Lip balm, toner and moisturizer! Which had already used finish.. 'Za' toner! Tried it for once and I felt that it was so light and refreshing. It's like I'm doing a facial mask~ Had used the moisturizer for the 2nd time, it was good but I couldn't says that it was the best because I felt that there must be better moisturizer that is suitable for me. The lip balm is the BEST.






No comments:

Post a Comment