Hello ^-^ Wow, the GIF of Sunny (above) are so amazing~ She looks so cool >_< Been such a fangirl of hers~ Well, gonna post about today. Just a random post, whether you want to read it or not, it's up to you.
Had another dance lesson today, so I met JiaJia at around 10am before we set off to Far East Plaza. It been months since we shop and we use that time to shop instead. I had success using around $50 to buy 3 things! Bag, wallet and a pair of shoe for work.
Brought the shoe at the cost of $25, bag at the cost $14.80 and the wallet at the cost of $10. See! Total is only $49.80! Far East Plaza is really a place to buy beautiful things with a cheap prize, just like Bugis Street but I prefer Far East Plaza as there's less people there. I strongly recommend there for a shop! I freaking love the wallet! >_< Leopard style! It seem to be trending, maybe soon it will be a big trend. Walking around and saw lots and lots of thing that have leopard pattern! Even Lalu, the shop I'm working in, is selling many leopard style.
So, went to dance lesson afterward and well, it's better then last lesson. There's a new dance-mate and I made friends with her! She's so friendly and she's a great dancer too~ She's so active and cute >_< Well, some of the dance-mate never came T_T Without them, it felt so uncompleted..Learned many new move today and gonna practice it right before the lesson start after 2 weeks. Next week gonna have dance class, so~ I decided to go for KBox to practice, ㅋㅋㅋ~
One of my dance-mate told me that, "It isn't count as scolding, she just want you to improve. It is better been correct by the teacher while in lesson rather then not been comment, if not you won't know where you went wrong and where to practice on."
This words was like .... a magical words to me. It suddenly woke me up and let me understand all teacher just want us to have the best and let us grow up to be a better person. The lesson started with much peaceful feeling. Learned so many move in a short time and my memory was like going to fall. Stood in front with one of my dance-mate for a group dance and I dance it wrongly :/ I don't know what got into me too. I looked at my other dance-mate, who was sitting in front, I felt as if my mind is totally blank. My brain can't work at that moments.. Just gonna practice more! ^-^
I really like the feeling of the whole class been as one. Teaching each other, it is like we are filling up each other flawless and make it flawless together! That is better then been the best. I looked around me since the start of the lesson and kept smiling to myself while thinking, 'I want to dance with them, together as one.' Been having a light mood from the start to the end, I laughed the most but well, it because I'm enjoy the lesson. After that accident, I finally know that trying to been the best isn't the best because been the best mean enjoying and improving together with my dance-mate. That's the most important thing. If a dancer is full of skill but didn't enjoy been on stage, he/she isn't the best dancer. If a dancer if not skillful enough but, he/she know how to enjoy been on stage and with her member is the best dancer ever.
Took some picture with JiaJia!
I like those efforts been provided by Photobucket~
To someone,
I seriously don't know what I do to you. Why are you showing that attitude to me? It is not like I scolded you or anything else. I hardly even talk to you since the start. I greet you politely and you greeted me back with a monotone with a rolled eye. What's with that, girl? So, you're trying to win all of us? What's the use of it? We are all one, learning together. If you deny it, no, don't ever try to because all of us could see it and feel it that you're competing between all of us. So, why only show your attitude to me? Did I do something wrong? Practice while you'll are resting? Letting you felt as if I'm showing off? If so, I'm sorry to let you felt that way because I'm not having that motive. I'm just trying to catch up with you guys as I felt that I'm not doing as well as you guys and every second of time to me is like diamond. I can't waste even a second of it in that place. Seriously, I don't know what I do wrong. I just hope that misunderstood will be solve soon. Maybe it's just that you don't like me just by looking at me. If so, there's nothing I could do. I tried to become close with you both but... you guys just don't welcome me. So please stop giving me this kind of attitude. This is the attitude you had toward us if you don't know. (below)
Regards,
Angel
"She just want you to improve" a words, a memories.








No comments:
Post a Comment