Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 3 Dance - An nyeong!

It been a longggggg time since I last really hang out with my friends..Finally, today got to hang out for a while~ After dance class, Jiaxin and me went to Somerset @313 for a shop. Had subway for dinner! Don't really feel like eating it after thinking that I'm fat. People says I'm skinny but I think I'm fat.









Was really tired right now, didn't have a good rest because of work..I was like going to fall asleep during dance class but I hold on to it by telling myself I could do it. Movements was getting more and more harder after each lesson but it's a good thing because I really learn a lots even I'm not that great. I have lots of bad habit and I know it's bad for a dancer to have a bad habit T_T

Oh! We went to took neo-print too! It been a long time since we took neo-print :( 










Took neo-print for the 2nd time in a day but I don't have the picture of it coz it was on JiaXin's phone and she haven't upload it to Facebook :/ Will post it once she upload it ^^

-10.33pm-

She just uploaded it~ 








Took some picture of Jiaxin and JiaJia ~ 





*Tell myself in the mirror* "I must go on a diet!" 

"FIGHTING!" 


Was so hyper today at the dance class, I don't what got into me too :/ Saw Alexandra coming and I ran to open the door for her and greet her, "An nyeong!" She was so shock and asked me, "An nyeong! Why are you so hyper today?" 

Hahahas! I'm glad that I made friends easily~ But well, I think that many of us was really tired/depress today... :/ Saw that Alexandra was not really in a really good mood after dance, maybe it's just me. What I regret today was that I shall talk to them more during break time.. I should not kept practicing. Sometime I think I must relax a bit and chat with them rather than been a person that kept practicing.. I felt as if I'm draining away from them. Reminded for myself to relax for next lesson! FIGHTING!

The training for the dance was really getting harder and harder, I thought that I'm going to give up and I was like, "Oh man..This is hard...But I'm not gonna give up right here, at least not now." 

Ending right here! Gonna do others thing before going to sleep. *yawns* Tired to the max. I felt as if my eye will close at any time. Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment