It's like I'm pushing myself into the lake of suffering.
I never want to be like this, never want to suffer this much but I had to.
I chose this path, will walk till the destiny, pushing aside judgements.
Asking myself, what the reason for all this shit?
Pushing myself to limits whenever it's practice time, just for this dream,
Discouragement, encouragement, all this shit that come my way.
I...
never want to give up.
I....
love this dream.
I....
want to make it come true even it's hard.
I....
take a small step, day by day, years by years.
Sometime I asked myself for what letting myself go through all this shit?
Why don't I be like other teenager? A simple life with all those relationship and study shity.
But no...
That's isn't what I want in my life.
Pushing myself to my limit,
working hard, day by day,
for this dream, it's all worth it,
because, I love this dream.
Many people inspire me as I went through my life,
all of them are strong, been strong like them is my goal,
a goal with unlimited deadline, I'm on my own,
hey heart, I'm so sorry,
you know my feeling, I never know you,
I'm so sorry for all those pain, I'm on my own.
Some people are born with talent,
some people are born with skill,
some people are born with hardworking effort.
Some people are born with look,
some people are made with plastic,
some people are born plain,
some people are born without a face.
Some people are born with a beautiful heart,
some people are born with a fugly heart,
some people are born with a made heart by their smile.
Everyone is different, everyone's life is different, embrace your life and make a different in your life.



No comments:
Post a Comment