Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22 Feb 2012



I'm in a relationship with music :)

The feeling you felt when you force yourselves to smile even your tear are ready to drop down at any moments.I felt that I have emotional problem,really. I always get depress for no reason and sometime thing get worse when I feel like ending my life. I don't know what got into me...

I might seem like a strong girl but I'm just like another girl that need someone to lean on. I don't blame anyone for seeing me as "one of the guy" that is strong and don't need someone to be there for me,because it's my personality that make other think that I'm strong. Like any other Aquarius,I have many personality.It's up to me which personality I would like to show you. I can be the strong one,I can be the weak one,I can be the emotional one and I can be the most evil person you ever saw. I don't blame anyone but me I do blame myself for all the times whenever things goes wrong.

The word that really hurt me.The word that encourage me was given by friend. Different friend given me different comment,there's hurt and there's encourage one. Yet the word come out from my family are the hurt one,no matter how I wish they're the one that will support me till the end but this is the reality that I have to face. They don't support me and they'll be so happy if I give up on my dream. Yet,this only make me want to reach it more than ever. I will want to to prove to them and let them know that I can do it. I don't know how I will react if I really reach it and as a person on stage when saw them watching me. I don't know how I will react. I might act like I'm cool about it with a cold expression but if I really think till all those memories,the cold expression might turn to tear. A cold expression does not mean a person felt nothing,that person felt a lot more than those person that express it out.


Everyone have their own reason for all the thing they did.


I was really tired today,life in school was really tiring.Was not feeling well today and have keep quiet for the whole art lesson because I was having a headache till I come home and bath,now I felt better :)

Haven't complete all my artwork and was worry about it..I'm not really good in painting but this does not mean I'm going to give up just because of I don't have talent in art,I will learn it step by step and get better each time.

Sometime I really wonder what is my talent? Who are you? Where are you? I will love to know what is my talent..Most of the people around me,have their own talent even they never notice it,I have notice it. Well,I will find it out one day,I will try all thing. Today sit in front for Math lesson but all those thing still can't get into my mind...I try to listen but all the thing just don't made any sense to me,I know I'm weird but I always only can get those made sense thing into my mind. I will always think , "Why can't put that must put this instead?"

Just feel like having a day off,even I slept on 10pm but I'm still sleepy but well,I got to get thing done! Update story,update blog and here I am! ~Do some reading and listen to some song and practice! I tell myself that I got to learn all thing and improve all thing that I do.Will start practicing drawing soon~ What else?Hmm..Dance! I got to overcome my slow-learning in dance! I got to do it!Fighting!  I want to learn many new thing.

How I wish that I have a camera that was really good quality,like those used in photoshoot! I want to go around to all the garden/park in Singapore to take photo and at the same time,find a place that will be a good place to train my confident.Well,at least I have a digital camera,better than nothing :) I got to look on the bright side.Some people are in a more worse moments than me :) I should be glad for what I have.









No comments:

Post a Comment