To all pretty girls :
Just admit it. You also think you're pretty at some point. If you don't think so,you won't make fun or say out other people flaw.
When a person think she's not pretty,she won't point out other people flaw even it's just joking.Because she was already insecure about herself,she won't have do the same to make other people insecure too.
If you're not pretty,there will be NONE of the guy chasing after you. That is than the real ugly. If you have guy that LIKE you before,you're pretty because you always pass the standard of beauty for guys.
Even people always say there's no ugly girl in this world only lazy girl , well..Let me ask you,if a ugly girl put her time in taking care of her face but still are ugly,than what is she?
That ugly girl is me,the one that felt insecure about her looks and don't even hope that one day there will be a person that love me.
Because I'm not pretty like her.
I know ALL people beauty standard is what for a girl.
Firstly
Must be tall because is sexy.
Secondly
Skin tone must be white because they think it's cute.
Thirdly
Their personality must be like quiet and shy,so that guy can protect them and find them cute.
Fourth
Face feature must be balance and nice.
Fifth
Figure must be sexy.
The five standard. Don't tell me is wrong, even you disagree because I have seen more world than you if you're younger than me. I have eaten more rice than you.
Accept it that now this world is a visual generation. I hate how people judge by looks .
If you judge by looks, you will keep talk about a guy/girl looks.
You will say out people flaw in a joke way that hurt other even without you knowing.
If you want to say other people flaw,think first,what if other people say out your flaw too? Will you be happy? No right? Than stop it.
If you're super prefect till like barbie doll,than you MIGHT have the right to judge other girl or guy but if you're just pretty but not prefect than keep those comment to yourselves.
Everyone know their own flaw is what and they don't need other to point it out to them in their face.
If you say other people looks or body,it's like you're so full of yourselves till you think you can say other.
A girl will say other girl there's always two reason.
- Either they're jealous of that girl because they have something that they don't have
- or they think they're prefect till can say the other girl.
If you really think you're not pretty,you ask yourselves,have people chase you before or have GUY tell you . "Hey you're pretty!" .
I'm not on pretty side because I admit , I'm jealous of them.
I'm jealous why they can be pretty and why can't I?
But well,I prefer myself.
At least my personality is not those like girl.
I'm a person that not afraid to embarrass myself no matter in front of guy or girl to make other people laugh.
Call me a ugly bitch,I don't care even I really care deep inside me.
Let your beauty bring you luck in everything you do and let my ugly face bring me unluck to everything I do.
Thanks you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment