Does your heart felt really confuse at sometime in your life?
Have you ever miss someone yet that person don't even know it?
Have you ever once thought of, "If only I don't exist in this world."
If yes,welcome to the same club as me,I felt this way too...Right now.
The feeling you get when your mind are fill with someone and you can't even focus your attention to reality.
The feeling you get when you're envy of someone who is so close to you,the feeling sucks to the max.
You just want to be as prefect as that person,no one really know who you felt inside.
You felt insecure,you felt unfair,you felt that the world are too unfair and it just keep spinning without caring your feeling.
Have you even hate the way you are? I bet everyone do,right?
Asking ourselves who could we hate ourselves? Thinking that if we hate ourselves,other must be super hate us.
We always tend to compare ourselves to someone that seem so prefect in many way,we're always the one that lose in our heart...We don't know how to pick ourselves up,no matter how many time we say that we hate ourselves and wish that we were someone else,it's not going to change us.
Nothing is gonna to change us no matter in what way..
Because of all the visual that exist in this world,it make this world seem so ugly because all of us felt so insecure. When...Just when have we all become a person that care so much about someone's look?
We always have problem to cope with our feeling,it's always the hardest thing to be done.
No matter what type of feeling,it's always the hardest.We can lie to others about how we felt but we always fail to lie to ourselves,our heart know what how we felt and our mind know what thing made us felt this way.
No matter what type of feeling,it's always the hardest.We can lie to others about how we felt but we always fail to lie to ourselves,our heart know what how we felt and our mind know what thing made us felt this way.
It's always the best to keep your secret to yourselves,trust no one with your secret but yourselves.If you told your best friend or anyone about your secret,it's not a secret anymore because secret are meant for ourselves.
Secret are meant for ourselves.
It's never going to happen,I'm in my own world,I'm afraid to let anyone that will hurt my heart to enter this field. I'm just a insecure girl,that need someone that won't hurt my heart. Was it so hard? It is.
This passion,is gonna be hard to reach. Am I going to give up after so many failure?
What do you think?Do I look like I'm going to give up at any moments?
If I give up,is this even call a dream?
If it's your passion and your dream,no matter how many failure you go through,you won't give up because this is what call passion.
If you give up after a few failure,is this even call a dream?
Ask yourselves.
So what if you're not great?
If everyone are born out to be great,there won't even have a word call "TRAINER/TEACHER."
So what if you're pretty?
If you think you can use your visual to get your dream,you're wrong.If so,why can't they just take model instead of going through trouble to find talent?
You think it's that easy?
Let me tell you,even I have not reach it,I'm prepare for the future for it hardship because I know how tough it is like.There is no easy thing in this world,if it's easy everyone will have already reach their dream long ago.
You think all this practice you have now is enough?
If you think it's enough and with your current skill you can pass,than you're dreaming.If so,I bet everyone can reach their dream long ago too.
I'm not saying all this because I think I have practice enough and I'm great,I'm saying this because I think I'm NOT great and I did NOT practice enough.I WANT to practice more and I'm going to MAKE it HAPPEN.
Hey you!
Before you point out my flaw,look at yourselves in the mirror first.Just a tease can hurt someone with a weak heart.That person might look and act strong in order not to look weak but did you even care to look farther down to find out whether your words have hurt her?
Think about it.
If you'll get hurt by something,others will too because all of us have feeling.
Hoping one day that we can fly as high as we can for in our life.
Nothing is easy,nothing come without hardwork.
Just like all this beautiful butterfly,they need to go through a ugly session before turning beautiful and took off for their freedom in their own world.
If you think you know my secret and my heart,I can tell you that your answers are ALL wrong. I know the answers in your mind.Is wrong.
I always tell myself that no matter how many people hate me,I must pretend that I don't know about it even it hurt me so much. It's life,I got to cope with it.
I tell myself no matter how that I need someone right now,I don't need anyone.
I tell myself that I will be in my own world.
That's why I always seem to space out all this day,I'm keeping to myself,I can't control my feeling anymore...
I'm afraid my secret will be out.
I'm afraid of the laughter and the comment behind my back.








No comments:
Post a Comment